My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can't Upload any Pics

Thought it was about to happen again a little while ago. Uploaded picture wouldn't show. So I uploaded it again and then had....2 to choose from. LOL
    Luna

Please visit my eBid Stores

Quote Originally Posted by bestassets View Post
    Only problem I have now is deleting multiple images I stubbornly tried to upload

Tony
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by LunabuAllsorts View Post
    Thought it was about to happen again a little while ago. Uploaded picture wouldn't show. So I uploaded it again and then had....2 to choose from. LOL
    Usually that problem is just the server running slow Luna - just give it 10 seconds odd and then try refreshing - if its still not there upload again. I lost count of the amount of pics I had to remove due to my impatience when I first started here!!

Quote Originally Posted by phanmale View Post
    Usually that problem is just the server running slow Luna - just give it 10 seconds odd and then try refreshing - if its still not there upload again. I lost count of the amount of pics I had to remove due to my impatience when I first started here!!
    Yeah, patience.... I should be used to things running slowly as I've been having ENORMOUS internet problems for the last 4 weeks. And my service provider still hasn't found a solution. Thing is, I don't have a choice here cos broadband in Ireland is only really available in the cities and big towns, not in the countryside like in the UK So I'm using one of these "broadband" modem/dongle things which is usable most of the time, but there's so many people using these nowadays in the countryside, that I think the network can't cope anymore. Error messages and timed out connections all the time...and sometimes NO CONNECTION at all.
    Pity me, will ya?
    Luna

Please visit my eBid Stores

Quote Originally Posted by LunabuAllsorts View Post
    Yeah, patience.... I should be used to things running slowly as I've been having ENORMOUS internet problems for the last 4 weeks. And my service provider still hasn't found a solution. Thing is, I don't have a choice here cos broadband in Ireland is only really available in the cities and big towns, not in the countryside like in the UK So I'm using one of these "broadband" modem/dongle things which is usable most of the time, but there's so many people using these nowadays in the countryside, that I think the network can't cope anymore. Error messages and timed out connections all the time...and sometimes NO CONNECTION at all.
    Pity me, will ya?
    I absolutely pity you. I know how you feel. When we go camping I can't get only more than 5 minutes at a time. And in the summer we go every 4 days for 3-4 days.

Thread Information