Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: An idea to promote ebid in your area?

Question An idea to promote ebid in your area?

Hi All,

I'm new to ebid even though someone told me about it years back I never joined until a few days ago after another site annoyed me.

I was just thinking about what we could do to promote ebid to general people who have only heard of that other site. Its just an idea and it might be really rubbish but I thought that I'd share anyway.

So roughly my idea is that ebid run a competition or something that we have the ebid.net logo on a large sticker say 15cm by 15cm and the person who sticks the most up around their area, say on notice/advertising boards etc wins a prize and there is an area that is an overall winner as well.

We could have to take pictures of them and load them into a gallery, then people could look at these and get ideas where to stick theirs. Also there could be a score chart for each area.

Then the second stage I was thinking is that someone contacts the local news of the area that had the most stickers and try and get them to cover the story.

what do you think?
    Last edited by CuteCarCustoms; 20th August 2008 at 06:55 PM. Reason: edited to add signature
    Check out my store for Cute faux fur Heart & Star Cushions and furry hearts. http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...CuteCarCustoms

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think this could get you into trouble with the law, at least the local ones. But I suppose you could ask all your neighbours to put one in the window and/or car

Thread Information