My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Dolls & Bears Category in Chat About Anything

Default Dolls & Bears Category in Chat About Anything

Can we get a Category of "Dolls & Bears" in the section Chat About Anything? It would be great... I just opened a new and very needed store called "the Doll Collector"... would also be great for those into Doll Houses.

FYI... the word "Collectibles" in Chat About Anything is misspelled with an "a" in collectibles,

thank you.

Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View nysablaze's Feedback (+48)
    All-About nysablaze
    View nysablaze's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoylots View Post
    Can we get a Category of "Dolls & Bears" in the section Chat About Anything? It would be great... I just opened a new and very needed store called "the Doll Collector"... would also be great for those into Doll Houses.
    Not a bad idea, I like it
    I collect porcelain dolls, and in the middle of getting my daughters doll house set up. Ongoing project as she wants to do it all herself but won't take the time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoylots View Post
    FYI... the word "Collectibles" in Chat About Anything is misspelled with an "a" in collectibles,

thank you.
    The spelling with an "a" is correct this is just another example of 2 countries divided by a common language.
    Check out my auctions at:

for excellent gifts,
    and
    Nysa's Notions Jewellery
    for gemstone, sterling silver, pewter and glass jewellery

or my alter ego, phoenysa,
    Phoenysa's Stitchy Bits - for cross stitch magazines, kits and bits
    Phoenysa's Books & Bits - for pre-owned books for adults and children

thanks for the language correction, I've learned more here on the forums reading everyones posts from the UK and elsewhere and USA about the english language differences. I enjoy reading everyones posts, I've become an eBid addict

I was surprised there was no category for Doll talk, and here on the USA eBid site, there is only 2 stores for dolls, so I've going to blow it up and add lots of dolls to my new doll store.

I posted in the toy section a couple of times but no one wanted to talk dolls with me.............so yes lets have a section please

Thread Information