My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 Day or 10 Day listings

I am not going to say that any ONE site is worthwhile. It is a combination of several - they work for me. This does not mean they will work for other items, therefore it is pointless me recommending them. You have to try them and see - I did my ground work to find out - I suggest you try them too. Most of the larger auctions sites are listed on the powersellers unite board. There are also many sites attached to peoples signatures in auction forums (not ebid forums tho).
    Most of the sites have a bulk lister, which is a necessity for me as I have several thousand items listed on each site.

Quote Originally Posted by not-nad View Post
    i get most of my business from the shops i supply and through my websites

what other sites do you find to be worth while ??

notnad

Forum Newbie
    View not-nad's Feedback (+13)
    All-About not-nad
    View not-nad's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHolly View Post
    ebid uk, ebid us, ebid ca, ebid ireland, ebid germany...ebid australia and seven other ebid international stores

no good of you dont ship outside of the UK.

notnad

Forum Newbie
    All-About not-nad
    View not-nad's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetsAndHangers View Post
    I am not going to say that any ONE site is worthwhile. It is a combination of several - they work for me. This does not mean they will work for other items, therefore it is pointless me recommending them. You have to try them and see - I did my ground work to find out - I suggest you try them too. Most of the larger auctions sites are listed on the powersellers unite board. There are also many sites attached to peoples signatures in auction forums (not ebid forums tho).
    Most of the sites have a bulk lister, which is a necessity for me as I have several thousand items listed on each site.
    Knock Knock 3 times walk round in a circle and i might let you in on a seceret.
    i thought these forums were to help fellow sellers ??? what is the big seceret about what sites you use, do you think i am going to pinch all your customers.

I dont think so.

notnad.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

The thing is Not Nad, this is a forum about buying and selling on ebid . If you want to ask about other sites, either ask on their forums or google search for a consumer site and ask for their recommendations.

Forum Newbie
    All-About not-nad
    View not-nad's Listings
    Forum Posts

i do know what the forum is for you dont have to remind me, and if you look at my first post on this link you will see what i started talking about, but why do people have to be so secretive about where they sell. we are all on here for the same thing and that is not for the good of our health. if any one asked me where i sell and how i find other sites i would tell them so as to try and help save them time in looking and poss wasting time and money.

notnad

Thread Information