Thread: Bid with Confidence

Forum Newbie
    View BLUEPARACHUTE's Feedback (+4)
    All-About BLUEPARACHUTE
    View BLUEPARACHUTE's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Bid with Confidence

Hi,
    We are stopping by to let everyone know we have new Vera Bradley item, Webkinz, GPS systems, and other items at really low bidding prices to try and gain so momentum in sales on this site. Please come by and see our selection. We are new to ebid and have been doing business since 2000. We are getting a lot of looks and we appreciate it. Thanks so much for stopping by and look for newly listed items daily. We have a new Minnie Mouse mouspad with I'm such an Angel on it that I know people would love to have. So come on by our shop and see what we have

BIG4

Blueparachute this is not the Plug thread but for discussion of marketing strategies. Ok I know you are relatively new. One thing I have noticed though is that although you have been here for over a month your feedback is still zero, have you considered supporting the site by buying as well, it will start your feedback off and may help, also trading is a two way operation both buying and selling we can't all just park listings here and expect sales.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Blueparachute this is not the Plug thread but for discussion of marketing strategies. Ok I know you are relatively new. One thing I have noticed though is that although you have been here for over a month your feedback is still zero, have you considered supporting the site by buying as well, it will start your feedback off and may help, also trading is a two way operation both buying and selling we can't all just park listings here and expect sales.
    I tried to build up feedback by purchasing some items, unfortunately I was the victim of fraud on only my second purchase. This has put somewhat of a dent in my confidence, not the start I was hoping for.

e**y refugee.

I'm sorry to hear that, unfortunately the scammers sem to be coming across from Greedbay as well, though at least here they have a better track record of dealing with them. There are a lot of good sellers here just have a look at our feedback.
    Ken

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

No worries Ken, I will just put it down to "experience". I do like what I see here and won't be moving elsewhere.

I would add a signature link to your posts so folk have an easy link to your listings when you post in the forums.
    Ken

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thanks for the advice Ken, I think I may have worked out how to do it!

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shuttleman View Post
    I tried to build up feedback by purchasing some items, unfortunately I was the victim of fraud on only my second purchase. This has put somewhat of a dent in my confidence, not the start I was hoping for.

e**y refugee.

i hope it was not for lots of cash thats the trouble with auction sites it makes us good sellers look bad

so next time buy off me

Quote Originally Posted by merlin_man View Post
    i hope it was not for lots of cash thats the trouble with auction sites it makes us good sellers look bad

so next time buy off me

It was a fair bit of cash merlinman, have learned my lesson and look forward to doing business with you!

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shuttleman View Post
    It was a fair bit of cash merlinman, have learned my lesson and look forward to doing business with you!
    so sorry to hear that but do get things moving to claim your cash back , any seller whoi does this is pathetic i only lost out once and i never did again after that , they don`t realise how much this can hurt people

Thread Information