eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: EBAY ROW...have a look.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

btw hi to you new folks if you need help ask on here someone will try to steer you in right direction and don`t forget to tell your buyers your selling here now

Can I add my welcome to all you newcomers too! I have just sold 3 items over there - purely to do a bit of advertising! I think it could be a case of watch this (eBid) place!

Hello and welcome to all the new folks!

I came over here when they hiked the shop fees last year. I found it hard to sell here at first. I must admit I have listed just a few items here, because the shop on feebay was selling quite a bit. This latest round of fee hikes and feedback nonsense has made me come here again and list even more. I will certainly be adding to the list on a regular basis from now on.

I have 7 sales so far, having listed only 200+ items in one category. I have to do a lot more work here before I get a reasonable income, but it will pay off! It took time to get started over there too, so I didn't expect it to be easy here either. My lifetime membership is going to be the best investment I ever made
    I remember everything, even what happened tomorrow.

games4mac ~ DragonsRest ~ DragonsRest Lounge ~ Windfall

Meet my avatar: Qu the engineer and enchanter. Who else could invent the armour piercing rabbit (can dig holes through anything) and the duck gun (fires rubber ducks)?
    Join me on eBid here.

God bless eBid and all who sale in her!

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just remember all you newbies to ebid, contact your previous buyers & sellers and let them know about ebid. The more the merrier.

And welcome to ebids forums & auction site.

Forum Diehard
    View kedo's Feedback (+4128)
    All-About kedo
    View kedo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChameleonSystems View Post
    Hello and welcome to all the new folks!

I came over here when they hiked the shop fees last year. I found it hard to sell here at first. I must admit I have listed just a few items here, because the shop on feebay was selling quite a bit. This latest round of fee hikes and feedback nonsense has made me come here again and list even more. I will certainly be adding to the list on a regular basis from now on.

I have 7 sales so far, having listed only 200+ items in one category. I have to do a lot more work here before I get a reasonable income, but it will pay off! It took time to get started over there too, so I didn't expect it to be easy here either. My lifetime membership is going to be the best investment I ever made
    Good for you, I totally agree. I don't know if it's any encouragement but I came over first at the same time you did. Obviously I stuck around and listed and listed. See the difference in feedback (sales are more like 400+ but feedback often isn't left). You will also see me at the top of the Buddy points table for the first time ever today (unless I've been overtaken by Nykmedia in the last half hour). O.K. 400+ sales isn't that many in the time but many other sellers have done much better than me. Persistence really pays off!

Oh yes, I should add, I've seen a real accelaration in sales since Christmas. Other sellers I've spoken to say the same.
    Last edited by kedo; 4th February 2008 at 11:09 AM.

Forum Lurker
    View lottie2005's Feedback (+177)
    All-About lottie2005
    View lottie2005's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi All,
    Welcome to all you new ebidders.
    Crowlas Crafts,I think i will do the same.Having not listed there for a few weeks i need to get promoting Ebid again.The ebid parcel flyers and shop links really seem to work for me.
    Kind regards,
    Michaela
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information