Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oooh! Thanks eBid

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    You have but only if you mean 'Rolls On Floor Laughing My Orifice Away'

And well done NYK - I'm waiting on my 1,000 party invite.
    What an 'orrible picture that has conjured up in my mind

Too much information Claire

LOL! (I thought it was 'Rolling on floor, laughing madly out aloud', but then again.........

....your version (above) could catch on). LOL!

Best wishes, Simon.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

Forum Newbie
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View MyTinyWorld's Feedback (+26231)
    All-About MyTinyWorld
    View MyTinyWorld's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well watch out im hot on your heels - Well I will be when My recent sale leaves their feedback!

Well done.

Paul

Talking New here

Quote Originally Posted by nykmedia View Post
    Congratulations you guys! I just turned 600 on my feedback score and it's all eBid

Someone deserves a medal for holding my attention for this long, it has never been achieved anywhere else, ever, ever, ever... isn't that something worth celebrating? I'll throw a party when I make it to the 1000 mark
    Hi I just got my first 3 Feedbacks and am happy that I did find this site.I think though the catagories need to be better monitored as I see several things in the wrong areas.I sell mostly die cast cars at the current time and I think there should be more areas for different types,sizes and brands. Currently there are 2 one is cars the other is other in the toys/hobbies area. Maybe if others could help whoever is responsible for the editing and such or perhaps hold a vote type thing and see if anyone would like to help may be a solution.That way together we could have this site rocking. This is just a thought and thanks for reading my post.

Harshberger1240

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harshberger1240 View Post
    Hi I just got my first 3 Feedbacks and am happy that I did find this site.I think though the catagories need to be better monitored as I see several things in the wrong areas.I sell mostly die cast cars at the current time and I think there should be more areas for different types,sizes and brands. Currently there are 2 one is cars the other is other in the toys/hobbies area. Maybe if others could help whoever is responsible for the editing and such or perhaps hold a vote type thing and see if anyone would like to help may be a solution.That way together we could have this site rocking. This is just a thought and thanks for reading my post.

Harshberger1240
    We havea category suggestion category here in the forums for suggestions on category changes.

Also please report any auctions you see that are in the wrong category to allow us to warn the seller.

Thanks
    Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Diehard
    View kedo's Feedback (+4128)
    All-About kedo
    View kedo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harshberger1240 View Post
    I sell mostly die cast cars at the current time and I think there should be more areas for different types,sizes and brands. Currently there are 2 one is cars the other is other in the toys/hobbies area.

Harshberger1240
    Hello Harshberger1240, perhaps you've missed Collectables/Die Cast. There's quite a full range of manufacturers there. Just been listing vintage Matchbox myself.

Thread Information