Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: Would you like to see Wholesale Job Lots category under the cosmetics section

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great Idea Then we can list items there

1 100.00%
  • Great Idea Then we can find items there

1 100.00%
  • If this category was available i would take a look

0 0%
  • Bad Idea This category would be useless

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Wholesale Job Lots Cosmetics

Lightbulb Wholesale Job Lots Cosmetics

As a seller of wholesale & job lots of cosmetics i have been torn betweenin the cosmetic section under other or the wholesale & larger lots under other, it is well known that items listed under other receive much less attention than those listed in a category that tells you what will be inside the link.
    Please add this category as i am sure there will be many eBid users that will benefit from it both buyers & sellers alike you can currently find us by searching in the cosmetic section under other until the correct category is added to eBid

Hi Gazza,
    I think it would be a great idea to add the category Wholesales & Job Lots as a sub category in cosmetics, i have posted this thread with some options for other eBid users to give there opinion but i would be most greatfull if this was added & if you could let me know,

Kind Regards
    Bruce
    Last edited by todsbargin143; 12th September 2007 at 09:24 PM.

Hi
    I agree with your idea for a wholesale/job lots cosmetics section, but I think it should be in the wholesale category with a sub category of cosmetics, rather than the other way around.

I haven't voted, as I think it is a good idea generally, but not to have the wholseale category within the cosmetics category.

Hi,
    Thank you for your reply & we think we make you right it should be the other way around & wholesales & job lots should have a sub category for cosmetics to help every one, that was the lines we were heading down but it was getting late & my fingers stoped listening to me & started to type what they thought i was trying to say.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

We've added Womens Accessories to the Clothing section of Wholesale.

G.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Smile Thank You Gazza

Thanks To Gazza Adding Womens Accessories to the Clothing section of Wholesale You Can Now Check Out Our Fantastic Job Lots Of Cosmetics & We Can List Them There, If You Think This Is The Wrong Place For Us To Be Listing Them Please Let Us Know Where You Think They Should Be To Make Your Job Of Finding Them Easier But If All Else Fails You Can Check Out Our New eBid Store TODSbargins Wohlesale Cosmetics

Thread Information