section is too hidden but I am going to say it again. I recently was talking to a chap who has about 50 adult magazines to sell. He was listing on qxl where the traffic for these is much higher than here but they charge a listing fee and a massive 15% FVF for the adults bit. I told him to check out ebid as a cheaper alternative and then got an email from him saying he couldnt find an adults section and was I sure you could list this material on here as the terms and conditions didnt mention it specifically.

I have had a number of similar messages over the last year. Every few months I mount a raid on ebay with this material. Often listing on EU sites as these are a lot more tollerant than the UK site. And I always email all the buyers that my items are available on ebid and at a lower price (I always use Buy it Now when I list this stuff on ebay). Quite a few emailed me back that they couldnt find any adults material. That is until I started telling them where to find it. I didnt tell them who I was you see, I was trying to promote the site as having an adults section not just my listings.

My suggestion is:
Take the adults section out of Whatevers left and give it its own bit. If you dont want to call it Adults (because this would be at the top of the catagories page and this might put off some people) call it over 18's or somthing.

Anyway I've had over £500 pounds of sales in the adults section so far and I've been listing for 13 months. I think it could have been more. Over the last 5 weeks I've listed about 70 items on ebay that have languished in the adults section here for between 10 and 12 months. Sales of these items have almost reached £500 and I havnt had one removed yet! God the bless the continental Europeans and there relaxed attitude.

I hope this dosnt sound like I'm being critical of ebid. I love it.