Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Personal Web Sites and Links (Link Exchange)

alyak46141414

Default Personal Web Sites and Links (Link Exchange)

As we all know the more links we have to and from our web sites the better it ranks with the search engines.

I know that many of us here have personal web sites to help promote our eBid Store(s).

So what I am going to propose is that we all link our web sites to each other.

My web site Parts and Things is for my consignment business. On it I have links to my eBid store and my eBid buddy points.

The page that we link to must have a link to eBid or your eBid store on it.

If my thinking is correct this will also help eBid with Search Engine Rankings.

So if you would like to start this link exchange, you can give me the link here or PM it to me.
    Last edited by partsandthings; 2nd September 2007 at 02:18 AM.

Before you get carried away don't the search engines also consider the quality or ranking of the inbound links, you could end up in a worse situation. Any SEO experts out there.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

alyak46141414

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Before you get carried away don't the search engines also consider the quality or ranking of the inbound links, you could end up in a worse situation. Any SEO experts out there.
    I think that Gazza has been studying SEO, possibly Jimbo or NYKMedia.

From what I understand by reading is that if all the site has is links then it is basically considered a link farm and that will hurt the ranking. If the site has good content and also links I understand that is good.

My thought was that the better we all did in the rankings the better it would be for all of us and it should help eBid too.

Thread Information