eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not sure what to do..

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by partsandthings View Post
    This was not an expensive item and I have probably spent way more time on it than it is worth but there is a princeable involved here. :-)

I emailed them directly this morning, see what that brings.

This person has a FB rating of over 900 and a ton of those are for selling.
    emailing them directly would've been my advice from the beginning

a lot of us don't receive AAL notifications whatsoever from EBid and if we don't log into our accounts are totally unaware of any activity at all.

Good luck!

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would be tempted to ask to supply it by whatever date (a reasonable time in the future, name a date instead of saying "2 weeks" or similar. Mention that if you haven't received it by then you would like a refund please. Don't be antagonistic to them, you never know it may work.

Also if you contact support they can supply the seller's contact details, although there is a charge for this. I've not tried it myself, but I've heard that a phone call can get things moving. Good Luck.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

alyak46141414

Quote Originally Posted by lofty100e View Post
    I would be tempted to ask to supply it by whatever date (a reasonable time in the future, name a date instead of saying "2 weeks" or similar. Mention that if you haven't received it by then you would like a refund please. Don't be antagonistic to them, you never know it may work.

Also if you contact support they can supply the seller's contact details, although there is a charge for this. I've not tried it myself, but I've heard that a phone call can get things moving. Good Luck.
    That is a good idea, I'll wait a couple of days and see if the email I sent gets a response if not I will try your suggestion.

Thumbs up

If ur item is ordered from UK,where there has been total postal disruption,it could be a while,but as already mentioned,nothing to to stop contact from buyer or seller.Heres hoping you get lucky.Have a nice day.I owe 28 feedbacks elsewhere but have been waiting more than three weeks for items still.In Watford UK sorting office there are 20.000 items(parcels)stockpiled.Must be bordering on fraud after paying P/O for postage.Seems they are having a laugh.Hoping they can employ casual labour,maybe eastern Europeans,give posties a kick up the arris.

Thread Information