My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Tons of bargains and FREE GIFTS this Easter

Smile Tons of bargains and FREE GIFTS this Easter

If you havent taken a look in my store lately now's a great time to drop by. I am adding hundreds of new items this weekend and most have a starting price of less than a pound. If you buy any 2 or more items I will even throw in a FREE GIFT. Just make sure you bid or buy now between 6th-9th April and make one combined payment to qualify for the gift. Contact me before you pay and I will combine postage for you too.

Items to be added this weekend include loads of stunning jewellery at less than wholesale! Make sure you check back often so you dont miss out!

You will find my store link in the signature below.

Good luck & Happy EBidding!

Paula x
    Take a trip to Paulas Treasures, you never know what Bargains are lurking inside!

All auctions have low start (loads at 99p or less)
    Low P&P
    No Reserve
    and 'Buy it Now' if you just cant wait
    SPECIAL OFFERS and FREE GIFTS change monthly - Full details can be seen on my All About Me Page

What are you waiting for it costs nothing to take a peek.

Smile

Ive added another 50 auctions today with loads more still to list. All auctions are no reserve with a low start price. If you cant wait for the auction to end they all have a buy it now price as well. Todays new auctions include some amazing earrings, each pair has a high street retail price of around £4-£8 and Im starting the bidding at just 75p a pair - thats got to be worth a look!!!!! Loads more bargains to come so keep watching and dont forget the FREE GIFT offer with any two items purchased this Easter weekend.
    Take a trip to Paulas Treasures, you never know what Bargains are lurking inside!

Low P&P
    No Reserve
    SPECIAL OFFERS and FREE GIFTS change monthly - Full details can be seen on my All About Me Page

Smile Free Gift Offer Extended

Hope you all had a great Easter Weekend. I did and made the most of the sunshine. Unfortunatly that means I didnt list as many new auctions as I hoped to. So, I am extending the FREE GIFT offer until I get all auctions up and running. More are going on as soon as I finish typing this message. I have around 200 photos ready and still more to do! So I have decided to extend the offer until I have 500 active auctions!!! Keep an eye on my store over the next week and grab yourself a bargain. All low start and no reserve.

Low P&P
    No Reserve

Thread Information