Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: Do you like the new look ebid?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it.

71 78.02%
  • I don't like it.

14 15.38%
  • Am I bovvered?

4 4.40%
  • What new look?

2 2.20%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: The New Look Ebid.

Quote Originally Posted by slinkyri View Post
    What a fantastic vote eh?
    The lads must be well pleased with the result so far.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Sorry but invest time and effort in getting buyers here rather than on new web site designs. Notice that effectively fees going up with Platinum replacing Gold membership.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGolfer View Post
    Sorry but invest time and effort in getting buyers here rather than on new web site designs. Notice that effectively fees going up with Platinum replacing Gold membership.
    Your post shows a lack of business knowledge and general intelligence. Please keep posting though, i always yawn when i am interested

Thumbs up Well done Guys

It's amazing how quickly most of the glitches have been sorted, as for the ones that haven't yet, in most cases Gazza has said they're working on them.

The biggest bone of contention still seems to be the frontpage the "I want all the old features camp" vs "I want as little as possible one".

The only way I can think it can work to keep both sides happy (as if that could ever happen ) is to have some sort of customisable frontpage, fairly minimalist for a casual browser, but with the ability to see/add everything you prefer once you have logged in.

The only thing I don't understand is the loss of the ability for Bronze & Silver members to upgrade to Gold, members who are already Gold still are Gold, but for those that aren't yet ready/able to commit to a Platinum membership (even with the discount on offer) Gold was a good step on the way, with the option for one shop for free, gallery auctions ect.
    Hopefully the reasons will be revealed at a later date.

Whatever finally happens over the frontpage wrangle, I for one am more than pleased, not only with the new look of the site, but also how smoothly the changeover has gone.

Well done Guys
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Quote Originally Posted by CRUSALES View Post
    I am genuinely impressed about how smoothly this transition has gone, I may knock G&M commercially but technically they rock.
    You change your opinion more often than i breathe....

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction View Post
    You change your opinion more often than i breathe....
    thats once to often
    Last edited by silkcityuk2; 25th March 2007 at 12:11 PM.

The biggest bone of contention still seems to be the frontpage the "I want all the old features camp" vs "I want as little as possible one".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a "busier" front page with lots of relevant keywords and links make it easier for search engines to pick up the Ebid site and Ebid listings?

Thread Information