Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: shoes.........

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes View Post
    LMAO ... I recon my mate sharon could give you a run for your money viki ... she is a SHOE ADDICT ... I used to find it discusting her hoarding of shoes and was often vocal about the sheer WASTE ... i later decided that, A/ its her money - none of my business and B/ She doesnt smoke or drink so why should she not embrace her vice.

HOWEVER ... She must have about 3 or 400 pairs by now if not more because she can buy anything from 1 to 3 pairs a week, that includes flipflops though so not all mega bucks.

I used to be a shoe addict when i was a teenager but when i had my children it was no longer importaint.

Until about 3 years ago i only owned about 5 pairs i now have about 15 at any given time , but that includes everything, boots, sandles, shoes etc ... I LOVE the look of some of them but they can be VERY expensive and i find that jewelery and perfume takes up much less room

I used to spend a fortune on clothes before i had my daughter, now i spend a fortune on clothes for her

Shoes are my main thing, but i also own a huge accessory collection and dont get me started on perfume............... my mum is manager of a perfume shop and i get 20% off all perumes and cosmetics my husband has given up, but i always accesorize my outfits well and smell nice so he cant complain lol
    you can NEVER have too many pairs of shoes...

₪ ø lll ·o.

Happiness Is Like Strawberry Jam, You Can't Spread Even A Little Bit Of It, Without Getting Some On Yourself!

You get cute little girls shoes too now dont ya

even more excuse to buy them ( not that you need an excuse )

proper rofl, have you been spying on me? My under-stairs cupboard is crammed and tom is on about some kind of shelves under there to house my shoes!

and yep my daughter has lots of shes too, latest additions are little silver glittery ballet style pumps. The worst i have ever been with morgan and shoes is i saw an adorable pair of pink cowboy boots in pumpkin patch in milton keynes and they didnt have her size, so i went to touchwood in sollihull same prob there..............so off to the bullring where woo hoo i got her some!

have a similar story about a yellow pair from faith but my husband ended up doing the cross county run for my shoes good job he loves me or he would have left me by now!
    you can NEVER have too many pairs of shoes...

₪ ø lll ·o.

Happiness Is Like Strawberry Jam, You Can't Spread Even A Little Bit Of It, Without Getting Some On Yourself!

Thread Information