Quote Originally Posted by minkyrra View Post
elaine do the bits that get stuck through the door with your post - that isnt actually adressed to you or anyone bug you?

the sort of thing i mean are big folded up sheets of shop offers, internet/cable/phone offers, envelopes with no names or addresses on them

the royal mail make posties deliver the stuff, at present they have a limit of 3 pieces a week, but its due to change to five pieces a week

i dont think the address gothicina has given you will help with that, all i can think you can do is to write to royal mail, head office or something, (as its policy set by those on high)

postmen dont have a say in it and if they didnt deliver it, they would be booted

mind you i dont think rm will take much notice unless there was some huge campaign

i dont suppose there are any laws or regulations about people advertising by sticking stuff through doors are there?

if there were, then maybe you could use it to try and stop them

Bel , i do understand that hun ... i KNOW there are nice postmen/women because i have had some in the past. One was a 6ft 5 skin head built like a brick shi* house and soooo friendly ( you can only begin to imagin how highly i rated him )

Seriously, im just unfortunate i think to live in an area where JUNK MAIL is of a very high level and we get around 5 free newspapers and local gazette mini magazine type things too... not to mention Taxi cards, double glazing flyers, take away wotsits, any old shi*e basically.

PLUS what the postman shoves inside my post , On several occassions i have almost thrown out PROPER MAIL tucked inside the JUNK.