eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello goodmorning and welcome to Monday..

lovely day in North Wales. Peeps out with lawn mowers and paint brushes. Going for a walk up town to get some more bits for my ydc felt thingy.

Smile

Glad most of ur replies indicated that you struggled thro Monday...no casualties...So tomorrow being Wednesday,hope you have a great mid-week....But who is bigusdickus??

swopmynob hoo our yuo?

Hmmm dont know if i should be talking to you swoppy after you picking fights with me and kazzi LMAO ... Keep yer hair on, im joking.

MORNING / AFTERNOON ... Nice and bright here with a NIP in the air.

* happy wednesday one and all *

Cool

I think we have a slight affinity elaine.Not trying to upset anyone really,and least of all you,I do like a lot of what is said in here ya know,who wants to scrap forever anyway.I dont want to upset Kazzi either,its only our own opinions,no one could shut you up,if you didnt want to be,hence,although you thought I was once ur dad...ha ha ha.....wot a shock to the system,old enuff to have been,but maybe not ur mums cup of tea eh!!

Im saying nothing ... Cus i do feel quite STUPID about all that >>>> skulks off. red faced.

Smile

Elaine,dont feel stupid,I do have children too you know,but luckily for both of us,sadly am not ur dad...you wouldnt trade ur dad for me anyway,not with the sense you have....thinks what may have been...ur mum gonna beat me to a pulp...thats after you and kazzi if any pulp left..!!

la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..... nice weather we are having isnt it.

>>> later

Thread Information