Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: How cute was Bindi Irwin @ croc hunters' memorial?

Thumbs up How cute was Bindi Irwin @ croc hunters' memorial?

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/N...001341,00.html

Just 8 years old but she's got more balls than a rugby team.

Crikey, that's one brave and cute little girl!

I only saw part of it.

She's either very brave, or she's not old enough to fully understand what has happened.

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

awww bless her; she's such a beautiful girl

Ahhhhhh bless she is such a sweetie, what a brave little girl

She was a total STAR .. and yes I think shes not quite taken it all in. Lets face it Steve probably spent alot of time away without them, so to her it must just feel like hes still away as time passes and he does not return then it will sink in.
    I watched the whole thing and it was very well done, and had me crying buckets. His poor family He will leave such a huge hole.

I didn't watch it, but just reading the article wrenches at the old heart strings and produces a lump in the throat *gulps* She must be a little superstar Very sad that she has to be that brave.
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Forum Newbie
    Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, United Kingdom
    View KRAFTWORK's Feedback (+305)
    All-About KRAFTWORK
    View KRAFTWORK's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy

Her father will be fair chuffed with her,and do not think that because she is only eight she does not realise what has happened, my son michael was only five when his father was killed and he was well aware of what happened even at that age.
    Michael arranged with his school that when they had a two minute silence at their monthly assembly for steve.
    He will be sorely missed, he brought the world of conservation alive and interesting to the youth of today.
    Does anyone know if there is anything being done in the form of a memorial at the zoo that people can donate to, after all most of the programmes he did the money went to conservation programes steve was interested in.
    Maybe e-bid could have a special charity section especially for this i.e. the steve irwin memorial fund.
    E-bidders could donate items for sale to the fund.
    What do other e-bidders think?

Quote Originally Posted by KRAFTWORK View Post
    Does anyone know if there is anything being done in the form of a memorial at the zoo that people can donate to, after all most of the programmes he did the money went to conservation programes steve was interested in.
    Apparently the family have asked for donations to go here:
    http://www.wildlifewarriors.org.au/

International donations, bottom middle.

If you go to.. http://www.australiazoo.com.au/australia_zoo/index.html
    You will find lots of ways to donate to either the Zoo or Wildlife worriors above. Wildlife warriors was originally Steves conservation project that has grown.
    I do believe they are planning some kind of memorial to Steve at the Zoo. I noticed that they had taken down all the info today on the Zoo website where you could leave messages etc. There was a part there where you could suggest a fitting memorial to him. I think they are just trying to get things back to some sort of normality. Lets face it.. he was Australia Zoo/Wildlife Warriors/Croc Hunter.. I only hope they can keep people interested enough over the comming years to keep all his good work going.

Thread Information