Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am so not well :(

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes View Post
    was gonna ask if you where my brother then ?

what with you being an angel and saying mmmmkay cus he always says that in emails. lol

I used to watch southpark all the time, but the last one i saw was them making tampax out of cheroke sp ? indian hair and it kinda SHOCKED me lmao

I DO LOVE CARTMAN THOUGH.

"Respect my authority " and all that jazz.

But i never knew what the Mmmmmkay thing was, always thought it was an EDDIE'ism lol

Mr Garrison always says drugs are bad mmmmmmmmmmmkay

the latter south parks are a little shocking, the paris hilton one was FANTASTIC though... had her little pet dog all dressed up and it grabbed a gun n shot itself.. n shes goes damn it thats like the 5th dog thats done that.. pmsl

and Cartman is the best.... i prefer his 'screw u guys, im going home' .....

Red face

* edit * incase i get banned AGAIN

Last edited by fairywishes; 24th September 2006 at 08:18 PM.

I had my tonsils out when I was 5 but had a very bad throat infection in my teens so I know how you feel, kaz...

I am much better today thank you. I think the tablets have eventually kicked in!

Having some fish and chips tonight (making them myself, not from the chippie) - my weight is going to be really up this week after the (xxx) tubs of Haagan Dazs I had this weekend (medicinal, you understand)

Quote Originally Posted by razamakaz View Post
    I am much better today thank you. I think the tablets have eventually kicked in!

Having some fish and chips tonight (making them myself, not from the chippie) - my weight is going to be really up this week after the (xxx) tubs of Haagan Dazs I had this weekend (medicinal, you understand)

lol You don't need an excuse for Haagen Dazs. Yummy! (Not with garlic bread, though.)

View earthangel's Feedback (+29)
    All-About earthangel
    View earthangel's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razamakaz View Post

I won't ask just how many tubs of Haagan Dazs you had, but the fact you needed three x's to hide the numbers tells the story, I think!
    Please visit my eBid stores
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Elandale
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Chapter-One-Collectables

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger

The ice cream would probably do more good than the antibiotics - as far as i can remember tonsilitis is caused by a virus and penicillin is only active with bacteria and not viruses - perhaps thats why they took so long to kick in, or rather they never did

i think thats right, could be wrong
    anyway its a bummer to have
    hope youre feeling better

Thread Information