Hi Katie,

It's been quiet but thats good tbh, I'm snowed!! In between making various soaps, bathbombs, bodyscrubs and Bathsalts I have been sourcing new raw materials, doing housework, knitting (coming soon, around October when I have a good stock- I have arthritis in my left pinkie, so it can be slow going lol), oh, and I put 4 children around here somewhere... lol

\I've made the bodyscrub and I'm packaging everything up tonight- any soaps that were ordered in the last few days are being created tonight too- ready for the morning and the MASSIVE trip to the PO. That should be fun... Speaking of which, I tore a strip of a feeBayer earlier- she was moaning about her PO being rude to her- then went on to say that she didn't fill out a Proof of Posting certificate beforehand and regularly went in with 10-15 parcels!! Honestly...

I was stressed this morning though- but I'm fine now!! I am safe to be let back into the Forums PMSL

How's your day been? I had a bid on the foundation after all, I though for a quid it would make a good 'oops I forgot' Birthday present or something! BTW It's a Dutch auction, which means that the lot will sell for the lowest bid- like bid-up/price-drop tv (I don't bother with that speed auction rubbish, I'm sure it's all fixed anyway...)

Wow, look at me and my rambling...

The Soap Dragon xxx <---Deprived of adult company *boo-hoo*