Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Help

Quote Originally Posted by meg_ken2003 View Post
    Yay they are finally back Just wanted to add that I have contacted customer service quite often (Not only yesterday) And I have NEVER recieved a ticket back, or heard back from them...

Anyone else been receiving tickets back lately?
    It depends what address you email, if it's support@ebid.tv you normally get a ticket if its the other email addys then no you don't get a ticket. The only time i haven't had a ticket was yesterday for some reason.

Question New member who is totally confused!

Hi all,

Please can anyone tell me where are the instructions to upload the photographs for the auctions one lists?

I can see no evidence of this anywhere at all, plus, no evidence of where to correctly list on a forum like this. It was luck only that I managed to find the reply button!

Ebid ask for suggestions to improve things on this site but where on earth does one 'click on' the button that would take one there please?

I am so confused. it is all such a muddle here!

Do not mean to be rude but am not happy with what I find here, especially having purchased a gold account for a year!
    Am in the middle of my first listing but cannot find where to upload photograph to!

Autumnterm

Hi, you put the picture in you gallery, its down on the left in my ebid. there you can put all your pictures in ready for when you want to use them.

Sorry i forgot where it says suggestions to improve things, just put your mouse over it and click and you will be in that forum.

Thread Information