My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Please be more specific in ALL AUCTIONS

Red face Please be more specific in ALL AUCTIONS

This would not only help the buyer to thumb through what they actually came to shop for, it also helps the seller. Weeds out down to the specifics of a certain item. Thus at the end, Ebid succeeds! Perfect in every way!

I.E. if the category is home and garden, hit every aspect of home and garden. And then go to the next categories in more detail and more in those categories, etc. Till you can squeeze just about any item in a category is key!!! Make is plain dumb for anyone NOT to see what they are looking for!

When I got to shop on Ebid, it is hard for me to pinpoint where to start looking sometimes at not all categories all broadly divided into smaller categories. Thus, I see a few hundred listings of a mess of items that I do not know where to start!! Very frustrating. Then I read the titles and check out a few items, but still I do not see what I came for! Too much to look at! Please insert subcategories throughout every category to the fullest!

For instance, in childrens clothing, you can list specifics in each childrens size. I was looking for a jacket one day in the keyword of "24 months" and was bombarded with several auctions and actually gave up looking. It would be alot easier just to see outerwear continued in all sizes of clothing. Instead of just one broad category of many items.

This is not only in clothing. Jewely could use it too. Simple as gold or silver. Jewelry by the make of the stone, etc. Real gems to costume jewely would take alot of that clutter out of seaches.

I am a buyer not just a seller (see my buddy points!) , and the above has at times kept me from a sale. Other then that, Ebid rocks!!!!

I hope this helps... Thank you for considering my babble
    Last edited by beautynbeyondinc; 4th December 2005 at 07:24 AM.

Thread Information