Default Great News

Great news, well done everybody

http://helpdesk.ebid.tv/showthread.php?t=74894

Nakhon Ratchasima Thailand (Not Singapore), Singapore, United Kingdom
    View gazlannathai's Feedback (+796)
    All-About gazlannathai
    View gazlannathai's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yup, and I've just taken the figure down by 1,200 this month because of issues with ppPay and eBid's end of auction email advertising causing all my incoming payments to go to the wrong account

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gaz,

I did explain to you why you were having problems with your PPPay payments going to the wrong address. It was because you didn't have your registered PPPay email stored in your eBid account unlike everyone else. If you add it you will not get the problems of people sending money to the wrong address.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Nakhon Ratchasima Thailand (Not Singapore), Singapore, United Kingdom
    View gazlannathai's Feedback (+796)
    All-About gazlannathai
    View gazlannathai's Listings
    Forum Posts

And can you remember why I removed it in the first place?

YOU said in forum that to remove the LovePepper and ppPay advertising from successful auction close emails, members had to remove their ppPay email address from the slot in account details in their My eBid pages.

We did - the adverts kept coming

And what about the string of payments going back to january, that have neither been verified or removed from my ppPay account and refunded to the senders?
    Many of them remain unverified because of the mix-up about "penny check" from before you introduced the instruction emails system - and we (the members) had to fight tooth and nail to get you to do that.

Then there's the ever increasing fees to use ppPay which is now as expensive as PayPal for the seller.

Nope - sorry Gazza, but I'm sick to death of ppPay screwing up my customers payment attempts and receiving more verbage in an end of auction email than the auction itself receives - depending on which template is used on which day, it's sometimes pretty nigh impossible to find the auction details because of all the advertising. THE FULL AUCTION & BUYER DETAILS SHOULD BE ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE ON THOSE EMAIL TEMPLATES. But I'm already blue in the face from trying to drive that point through and all my walls have got holes in them from where I keep banging my head concerning this topic.
    Everytime I try to get positive about why I should continue with eBid, something from ppPay makes me say "Oh stuff it" - and that's something you'd never hear from sellers last year - we were all in favour of it then, but how many "slag-off ppPay" threads have been generated this year? They donminate the payment facilities forum.

Regarding my post above - 1,200 auctions removed by me = almost 1% of the total listings in that record number - another 100 sellers as p-ed off as me, with similar quantities of listings, and you're back to 1998 levels.

And THAT is something you should spend some serious executive thinking power cogitating upon.

Thread Information