Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: you all persuaded me

Quote Originally Posted by dm47red
    Did I miss something here or did you actually close current auctions while people were actively bidding for the above items?

I agree that Ebid has huge potential if more time was spent on it in the sense of some TLC not necessarily stacks more money.

YES I CLOSED ACTIVE AUCTIONS AS I AM REALLY TRYING TO FIND A VIABLE ALTERNATIVE TO EBAY, OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS EBAY FEES HAVE GONE THRU THE ROOF.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hmm.. I see you have an interesting front page auction on the go bacon butty man. I'm not sure if EBID is going to be your viable alternative if all your listings are similar. You may get some sales through - but you'll probably loose fees on auctions being pulled.
    See the following link for what you can and can't sell on EBID

http://uk.ebid.tv/help_selling.php#27

Quote Originally Posted by baconbuttyman
    YES I CLOSED ACTIVE AUCTIONS AS I AM REALLY TRYING TO FIND A VIABLE ALTERNATIVE TO EBAY, OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS EBAY FEES HAVE GONE THRU THE ROOF.
    No need to shout at me BBM I was just trying to make sense of what you wrote.

And now you have confirmed it all I can think of is the poor people who placed bids and how sad they must feel.

Ebay on the other hand I am sure did not even notice as they are too big to give a monkies too busy counting the extra pennies their high fee's have earnt them

Anyway I wish you well on Ebid and at the end of the day you can but give Ebid a try, as that is what we all do - oh and keep your fingers crossed for a sale
    Please take a looksy at my items for sale. Thank you

http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Thread Information