Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: THANK YOU, Administration!

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default THANK YOU, Administration!

I came here Sunday evening and couldn't log in but was referred to accept the new terms, so I thought that was harmless. Once I did that my password was rejected so I signed in with facebook and soon received an email saying my new account was now active and a new username and password were assigned to me and the offer for the lifetime account was included. Since I am a lifetime member already, I sure didn't want to pay again. Neither did I want to loose the 121 listings that were active so I sent a message to Ebid through the help button and this morning my original account is active and the listings are there. So my panic is over!

Thank you once again to the administration for coming through for me!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: THANK YOU, Administration!

Good thing!!!! I like knowing my MO friend is around!!! Hope you are keeping warm!
    NOW you need to fix your links in your signature!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: THANK YOU, Administration!

Thank you HerMajesty, I think I have them fixed. Was that caused by the latest updates?

It is cold here, we have had about 14" of snow in the last 7-10 days and it has not melted. There has been snow on top of that and it is raining now. The schools have been closed several days due to slick roads and they have dismissed early other days. I have a daughter and 2 granddaughters who teach in 3 different districts so I see how this is affecting them--they have used up all the planned snow days and now will have days tacked on the end of the school day--they are okay with that if it prevents bus wrecks.

We still have cattle/chores and this weather is making it difficult to get it all done. A neighbor woman couldn't get up a hill on a public gravel road this AM and her son and another man had tried to pull her over the hill--called Garry and he got behind her and pushed with a bale of hay on his pickup bed. She was needing to get to town (15 miles) for a few groceries and stopped back by with a ham to thank him.

We went to town yesterday for supplies--the first time I had been out for 2 weeks and would have liked to have waited another 2 weeks!

You didn't ask for a book but here is the short version.

Thread Information