Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: new to ebid and can only list one item?

Forum Newbie
    All-About raymond4401
    View raymond4401's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default new to ebid and can only list one item?

I would really appreciate if anybody could help me. I just signed up with the seller+ account, and listed my first item no problem....but when i go to click to list my second it gets a faint color and won't let me list...is this a common problem? any ideas what is going on?

View sherlock07's Feedback (+301)
    All-About sherlock07
    View sherlock07's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: new to ebid and can only list one item?

Quote Originally Posted by raymond4401 View Post
    I would really appreciate if anybody could help me. I just signed up with the seller+ account, and listed my first item no problem....but when i go to click to list my second it gets a faint color and won't let me list...is this a common problem? any ideas what is going on?
    You should be able to list as many items as you want, this seems like a glitch, try clearing your browser cache in case it is a browser problem. If that does'nt work then contact support through the help button at the top of the page.

Sherlock's Watches Store ~ Great Watches for the Family
    Sherlock's Bazaar
    ~ General Store

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

I may be wrong but I don't think your account has yet been verified so that may be the reason you can't list any more.

Have you done everything that eBid admin have asked for?
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

you do have two items listed now,
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

I am having the same problem...I just listed my first auction on eBid...I want to list a second item...When I select the green start listing button nothing happens...I have verified my account...Does it take time for a listing to show up after clicking the list button? Any help would be apprecitated...

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mngreeneyelady View Post
    I am having the same problem...I just listed my first auction on eBid...I want to list a second item...When I select the green start listing button nothing happens...I have verified my account...Does it take time for a listing to show up after clicking the list button? Any help would be apprecitated...
    You are very new to eBid and trying to sell very expensive items. This triggers an alert to eBid and you should receive some additional questions from them which you will need to verify before you can proceed. This is normal procedure when newbies try to sell expensive items on the get go. Once you have verified and satisfied eBid's questions, then you will be free to list all you want at whatever price you want.

Thread Information