My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Just a niggle !

Default Just a niggle !

Hi Gazza, Just a little thing that has been bugging me over the years. When you ask a question on someone's listing and they answer, you can't read the reply if the listing closes or gets deleted.

For example I warned a seller last night that they had a duplicate listing and this morning I had an answer. I received the eBid email saying I had a reply but couldn't read it as the seller had obviously deleted the duplicate. I hope they were pleased that I had pointed it out and not annoyed but I shall never know as I can't read the reply !

Is it possible to preserve any replies in the Q&A section even if the listing closes ?

Default Re: Just a niggle !

Hi Gazza - are VIEWS / the Views Column really necessary?

Some of mine have jumped really high while the two I listed for the next YDC are going backwards...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post

Some of mine have jumped really high while the two I listed for the next YDC are going backwards...
    Yes it would be good if these niggly things could be ironed out before the new site arrives, pretty please. The view counters have never worked properly in all the time I have been on the site. As you are probably aware by now I would much rather have a bid column than a view column !!!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Yes it would be good if these niggly things could be ironed out before the new site arrives, pretty please.
    A gorilla in a new dress will still be a gorilla.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    A gorilla in a new dress will still be a gorilla.
    Lol - one can but hope !

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post

Yes, the number of views seem to be even more wonky than usual. The view column seems like a useless feature to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Yes it would be good if these niggly things could be ironed out before the new site arrives, pretty please. The view counters have never worked properly in all the time I have been on the site. As you are probably aware by now I would much rather have a bid column than a view column !!!
    I agree. A bid column would be more helpful than a view column. Plus, it would really be nice to have a decent way to search closed listings to find out what actually did sell.

Thread Information