I would like to have USPS Priority Mail Regional Rate Boxes added as a shipping option when "Calculated - Varies By Buyer Location" is selected.

Basically, these boxes (available from USPS web site), have a flat rate which is zone dependent and have a fairly high weight limit (15 lbs for size A, 20 lbs for size B, 25 lbs for size C). Using these boxes for larger, heavier, items often results in a lower shipping cost than possible with a Flat Rate Box, Standard Priority Box, or Generic box for Standard Post.

One downside I've encountered in using these boxes for items I've sold on eBid is having to use USPS.COM to order the boxes and purchase postage for them. Unlike purchasing postage from PayPal, this requires entering the buyer's name and address during the purchase process (after I sign in to my USPS account). I consider that a small price to pay for the shipping cost savings.

The other downside is that eBid does not currently have these boxes available as an option when Zone based rates are calculated meaning I must charge substantially more for an item that could ship in one of these boxes which in turn greatly reduces the chance of it selling.

For instance:
----------------
I currently have an item listed for sale which has a 4 pound shipping weight and is 10"x10"x2".

If I ship USPS Surface, rate is $7.35 to $13.38 (before web discount) to ship it.

If I ship via USPS Priority it is $7.55 to $21.80 (before web discount) to ship it.

The smallest USPS Priority Flat Rate Box the10"x10"x2" item will fit in is a Medium which is $11.30 (web price).

But, if I ship it in a size A Regional Rate box, it is $5.32 to $11.95 to ship it.

For this item, I have option of listing it as "Surface Mail" or "Priority Mail" which will compute higher than it should due to weight or use Flat Rate Box pricing which jacks the price even more.