Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Basket

View bunsock's Feedback (+14461)
    All-About bunsock
    View bunsock's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool Basket

A number of times recently buyers have asked me how they put items in a basket for a single payment. I obviously then have to explain the MIC system. Whilst a “Basket” is very similar to the MIC system, a “Basket” it is more generally understood and does give the buyer the option to see what they have bought so far and to be able to add or remove items. Most Internet shopping sites have a “Basket” system and maybe it’s time eBid had one.

Default Re: Basket

We have found the basket extremely useful elsewhere. When people have asked for combined postage it is easy to make a mistake and not have enough to cover what is needed. We also found stops a debate (and waste of both parties time) of several emails about postage and let a 'system' calculate it, with the items they want AND what the various items cost to send AND what level of postage they want...
    Our general listings page - anything that you may have seen elsewhere, that is not yet listed, happy to set up the listing :-)
    ✓Over *600 listings*

Shops under construction...
    Send a Sixpence - for almost any occasion...
    Something for the Season - Many unique gifts for all seasons, Bonfire Night to Thanksgiving...
    Post a Penny - for almost any occasion...
    YDC listings... here

Thread Information