Today was the fifth occasion that I have been advised by potential buyers that Ebid has stopped their access to the site with the message that I get being "User no longer active. See 'Contact Details' below.". On each occasion these have been genuine buyers, whom I have directed to the site and they are keen to buy but they then advise me that they have been frustrated by the registration process. I have already contacted site administrators who say this procedure is in place to keep Ebid as a clean marketplace without having customers login, buy and then not pay.

What good is such a policy when I can confirm I am losing first orders and probably repeat orders. These people do not bother to come back to Ebid if they find their first experioence frustrating!!!!!!

I have to wonder how many potential buyers also get turned away but never bother to contact me? Are other sellers also losing sales for the same reason?

I plea to Ebid to revisit their registration process. There is obviously something wrong when buyers want to buy but are being stopped by site processes.

What else can I say..... I estimate that I have probably lost between $300 and $500 in sales with these buyers alone.

Buyers are not the only frustrated ones. I have spent hours of work on my stores and am getting very frustrated by this!

Gary