Thread: Suggestion: new Violations tab in My eBid

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10051)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Suggestion: new Violations tab in My eBid

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    Any Listings that do get removed should be placed in a category under my eBid, something like this:

Attachment 44770

And for each violation/removed listing that needs an attention by the seller could have a number next to the word violations
    I could accept these suggestions. All I want is someone to do something about it.
    One site I used to sell on appointed volunteer moderators who could move items to the correct category. I seemed to work reasonably well.

Default Re: Suggestion: new Violations tab in My eBid

Quote Originally Posted by tony41 View Post
    If it is the odd accidental wrong category (for whatever reason) I agree. The problem is what to do about sellers who consistently list items in the wrong category. This must be offputting to potential buyers to browse a category and to find it full of irrelevant items.
    Are you saying these are large numbers of listings that are not being picked up as violations? If that's your point, I suggest you're wandering off topic, and should raise this as a separate thread if you think it's a major issue.

If you're saying some sellers get a lot of violations, it's not hard to cope with that. We're talking about COMPUTERS here... they're very good at counting! Accumulating data, displaying it in an easily presentable form. If I were to see, let's say, a histogram of a seller's weekly violations counts over the past 3 months, showing about as much inclination or ability to learn as a goldfish, well, as a hypothetical support person I'd have no difficulty blowing that ship out of the water!

Distinguishing between well intentioned and evil/clueless? C'mon, it's not rocket science.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Thread Information