My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: email problems

Default email problems

Since about 6 months, we've been having problems with one of our email addresses. Supposedly they are in the process of migrating it from one company to another.

I actually got so fed up with not being able to log into email, that I changed all my selling related stuff to a different address and provider.

We'v had about half a dozen requests to change password over the last 2 months, but since about 5 pm yesterday I have not been able to access it at all; get a message saying details have not been recognized, so I went to the "reset password" screen and there it doesn't even recognize our "security questions".

Those of you I communicate with outside of Ebid, could you please let me know if you may have received a spam message from me (it's the address that starts with my surname).

I am just mildly concerned that the account may have been hacked, because apparently the current host company lost a lot of information recently. The secondary address that is linked to the account still works.

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31636)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: email problems

I have nearly ten domains for my partner and myself, personal and work, and every so often one of the emails on the various domains has problems.

Migrating to another host for the domains is not very helpful as it seems they all have occasional problems.

There is a system to send a ticket about problems to the domain host, and to be honest they fix things very quickly. I think you should persist with your host company, and if they can't fix it, then you have a reason to move your domain elsewhere.
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

Thread Information