Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gazza please read this suggestion

Default Re: Gazza please read this suggestion

Well I had to do the taste test. My wife has been writing for years for AC and has some very successful blogs, so I said, "hey sweetie, Google eBid and go raw at it. She doesn't like the regional search in the beginning. She stated, "Why would it matter where I buy from"? That's an interesting question. Gazza. Why have a regional selection to start. Why not a full intro page? Region? Does it matter when it comes to buying if we buy world wide or from our home town. Open the page with the world wide sellers. A buyer can choose the where and why from the "Advance" settings.

Forum Lurker
    View cockneyone's Feedback (+330)
    All-About cockneyone
    View cockneyone's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Gazza please read this suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by internetartgallery View Post
    Those who agree please bump it up.

You need to allow members who sign on to be able to see their dashboard. Please take away the advertisement with all the seller information out of that area. Buyers, shoppers want an easy to use site where they do not have to scroll way down to see their activity. Their activity needs to be right their as soon as they log on.

This said, I was hesitant to become a seller on Ebid seeing this, but because you are the best alternative to Ebay I chose to give it a shot and signed up as a life time seller. How ever I would say that 9 out of 10 actual sellers would of said no thanks and moved on with out signing up.

Fact, what attracts sellers to list anywhere is the potential to be able to sell your goods, so by making Ebid more buyer friendly, wont only increase our sales, it will also increase the number of sellers that will sign up, not to mention that your 2% take would make a nice jump as well.

I would suggest that you take the entire advertisement and all information about becoming a seller and hide it behind the word SELL. When sellers come to the site and see it more buyer friendly they will be 100 times more interested on finding out the charges for listing and want to see how your listing system works they will click on sell or just make a button next to sell become a seller or open a free store, once those are clicked, show your add on becoming a life time member.

But please, let those who have no interest in being a seller just be able to log onto the site and see their dashboard so everyone will win and make more money.
    Just done a post on same lines - apologies for duplication - however worth bringing the subject back to the main point of the topic:

Please remove the Enormous Banner Advert on Login

As with many posts I notice that they degenerate into seller's gripes - no interest/help for a mere buyer like me

Thread Information