eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No blank listing pages - AGAIN!!!!

Default Re: No blank listing pages - AGAIN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KAYS6912 View Post
    When I'm listing a new auction I'm getting a pre-filled page of an item/s I've "saved for later" in My Defaults section.
    I see the glitch..........

Something to do with selling defaults being replicated under two separate tabs.

Under 'my defaults'

There are 3 tabs - general defaults - selling defaults - shipping defaults.

Go down the page on general defaults tab and there is a selling default section ??? exactly the same as in the selling default tab.

Nancy both of those tabs have a tick box - not sure which one you have unchecked but I will bet the other one is still ticked.

So go to My Defaults

In General defaults > scroll down the page to selling defaults untick and save.

if that one was unticked already.....

Go to the second tab on 'My defaults' which is 'Selling defaults' and do the untick on there.

And if Gazza is reading this....... can you get rid of the selling defaults at the bottom of the general defaults tab please. No need for it to be there when there is already a separate selling defaults tab......... it will cause confusion.
    Last edited by deanosaur1972; 10th January 2013 at 11:54 PM.

Cambuslang, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View KAYS6912's Feedback (+245)
    All-About KAYS6912
    View KAYS6912's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: No blank listing pages - AGAIN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deanosaur1972 View Post
    I see the glitch..........

Something to do with selling defaults being replicated under two separate tabs.

Under 'my defaults'

There are 3 tabs - general defaults - selling defaults - shipping defaults.

Go down the page on general defaults tab and there is a selling default section ??? exactly the same as in the selling default tab.

Nancy both of those tabs have a tick box - not sure which one you have unchecked but I will bet the other one is still ticked.

So go to My Defaults

In General defaults > scroll down the page to selling defaults untick and save.

if that one was unticked already.....

Go to the second tab on 'My defaults' which is 'Selling defaults' and do the untick on there.

And if Gazza is reading this....... can you get rid of the selling defaults at the bottom of the general defaults tab please. No need for it to be there when there is already a separate selling defaults tab......... it will cause confusion.
    Thanks Deano. Checked defaults and both are "unticked" - for the moment! It's a trivial thing but it's so blinkin' annoying!

GILL: Thank you for your suggestions. First one is a good one - and I may do that for future sales (cos I want to keep my PC where it is, not 5 floors down)! Thing is, I shouldn't HAVE to! With regards to your second suggestion, I already tried all that but thanks anyway!

I'm closing the thread now but thanks to all for taking the time to help - it is very much appreciated!
    Nancy
    Ceud měle f?*ilte!
    ‘A hundred thousand welcomes!’

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BARGAIN-BROWSER

GENERAL STORE

Thread Information