My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: EEK! My mouse does strange things!! :-/

Default EEK! My mouse does strange things!! :-/

I only have a small space for my mouse.. as those who cam et ot he party will have seen.. I have a tiny little corner in the lounge! lol Anyway, Raph got me a new mouse with a scroll button.... while I was scrolling down the forum I clicked the button in stead of scrolling and it sent me to this webage.

Any ideas what that is all about? surely my mouse can't have a homepage?? lol

Very odd LOL

Ever thought about having a trackball instead of a mouse ???

Love mine ........... even tho its old and knackered

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

My mouse has one!

Quote Originally Posted by gothica
    Very odd LOL

Ever thought about having a trackball instead of a mouse ???

Love mine ........... even tho its old and knackered
    I used to have a trackball when I used the laptop!! Loved that thing! SOoo much easier! Raph is going to build me a desktop in front of the monitor though so I will ahve more room..

Rainbow... your mouse has what?? pml! Your mouse has a homepage? is your mouse have BCT written on it! rofl! and canI change the homepage on it! lol

Can you imagine... sitting there bored and just clicking our scroll button and opening up the forum!

LOL

I soooo WILL NOT get rid of my trackball ........... havent got the space for a mouse at all

Only problem is now it seriously does need replacing .......... will have to look "over there" in the new year ......... did see one the same as mine for 99p not to long ago

Quote Originally Posted by gothica
    LOL

I soooo WILL NOT get rid of my trackball ........... havent got the space for a mouse at all

Only problem is now it seriously does need replacing .......... will have to look "over there" in the new year ......... did see one the same as mine for 99p not to long ago
    lol! Well when I was using it I wouldn't have given it up for the world! lol they really are good. I am hoping that Raph will build my desktop soon though to give me more space... he is going to give me a two foot deep desk right in fromt of this little shelf... and slightly lower down.... sooo looking forward to having a little room here! lol

Is it too early to start nagging himt o make one? Or should I wait until I have to go out before I get him to do it so I won't stand there going hurry up.. I want to go ont he kt!! pml

Thread Information