Thread: Got a problem,all my auctions are closing and not getting relisted

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Got a problem,all my auctions are closing and not getting relisted

Anyone else have this problem,

Checked my auctions I am running the first 15 or so say closed even though they still have 7 reposts left,they are not in my auctions I ran,if I search for the item on site nowhere to be found if I click on the item it looks as though everything is fine,you are the seller of this item etc etc except there is no time remaining on the item,

I have a ton of items ending today with what were supposed to be 7 and 10 auto relists some for 7 and some for 9 days I hope all my auctions do not end up closing

I know this morning around 2 a.m est I could not get into my ebid as only the forums were open,when I tried I got a message saying the site was down for some adjustments,I thought they were doing their downtime on friday

Anyway would appreciate any input and will check back on my items and give an update when my next batch is supposed to relist in about 20 minutes

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View quadbod's Feedback (+1113)
    All-About quadbod
    View quadbod's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Got a problem,all my auctions are closing and not getting relisted

This seems to happen occasionally - usually, it sorts itself out automatically. Hope that's reassuring - I know I was very concerned the first time it happened to me - but I'm getting used to it! If the problem persists, drop an e-mail to support - but I think you'll find it will be OK eventually.
    Best wishes,

Terry - Quadbod media memorabilia

http://quadbod-media-memorabilia.ebid.net - Original film posters

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

The downtime was postponed from Friday to today. Unfortunately it was notified by updating the original post - so unless you looked at the original post you would not be aware. A fresh post would have been better.

I would give your problem a bit of time to resolve, as it sounds as though the items are part way through auto-reposting. There has been some work on the main database today so things may be sluggish while everything slots back into place.

If you haven't already, I would grab an export of your listings - just in case. Though those showing closed most likely will not be exported.

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

I hope so,never noticed it before in the 2 years I have been on here so a bit alarming as I have close to 6000 items and if this were to happen when each one of them were supposed to relist it would be a real headache

As it stands now they are sitting in limbo,I did not want to relist them on my own in case it was a glitch then have to find and delete them if the site did repost them,just hope they are not stuck there for too long as my store numbers show the correct amount but auctions I am running show different

Thanks

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Your item count and store total match to me at 5837. Some counts do not update in real time but at 4 hour intervals, so they can seem out of sync.

See: http://www.mootango.webspace.virginm...idkb.htm#a0023

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks,

What I meant was the auctions I am running vs the auctions I ran,the auctions I myself actually closed meaning the ones showing up as closed now do not add up with the numbers of actually closed items

My stores and items running numbers match up but if I check on the recently ended batch they are closed but do not show up as such in the I ran part so they are sort of waiting to be relisted,I am hoping that is the case.

They are supposed to go back up for 7 more reposts but for now they sit closed,I click on 1 it looks like a normal auction except there is no time running and they do not show up in a search nor my stores

am hopeful it is just a slow upload for them as they are in limbo for now

Thanks again

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

I had this happen to me last month, it righted itself within the day. I'm sure your listings will be OK soon.

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Can you give a specific auction id. Then I can see if my view is the same.

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks just finished some morning chores came back and they are all relisted the ones that were a problem are (don't have the auction ID'S HANDY) so will just give the name of the title,were the Pavel bure cards the newest ones listed some ended at 7:43 a.m and only were relisted a short time ago,a few other Bure cards ended around 8:45 a.m got relisted at the same time

Don't know if you check on the bure cards newest ones first if that can give you any ideas as they are all up and running now but I have others ending in 3 hours or so,if they do the same will give an ID then so you can have a look

Guess it was just a matter of a slow reupload which is a great relief

Thanks everyone

Thread Information