Fixed.
    Thanks so much Gazza. Off to pay it.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Ebid Invoice for February Not Correct

Well…after I open my 6th store and that mean that store is not anymore free I expect for end of month $1.99 extra charges for first full month, usually I don’t pay much for fee sales on eBid because most of my item I sell in particular month can’t round up higher fees because selling price is very low for 2% fee…and even after example 100 items I sell fee is still very low, I don’t check invoice often because not bigger money is involved…after all I check one time in two months and guess what charges for extra store is not shown for previous full month but for next month charges is in here but only for one month and that mean I have ‘’free ride’’ for one month I expect for third month all charges will be fixed so I wait but in third month in row again charges for the extra store is not shown again and again ‘’free ride’’ for 2 months in that time…So…I see something is not working ok in eBid system and I e-mail customer service on eBid and explain everything and send in email all 3 copies from last three months just to show where is mistake and I don’t like nothing free and I tell to charge me in one next month double amount to pay off that free ride…customers service as usual reply very fast to me and after that charges for the extra store in every month is correct and I check after that every month charges just to see if is everything ok or not…Well...in this month on March 1. I open my 7th store and that mean one more $1.99 extra charges for me in end of the month and right now I just wait to see if this time with two extra charges will show up in end of the month, if not I do again the same because eBid is already give all the sellers + low selling fees and extra free ride is not necessary…In the end in my case I have charges less from what I own and maybe someone will sit down quiet and say nothing but not me not Dzambo…Dzambo charges for my real job the money for my service what I do for my service, so expect in same way other business will charges to me in same way what do for me…...

P.S.On every month I don't have problems or extra or less charges for fees where I sell my each item and that working just fine only extra store charges cause that, so I email and eBid fixed quick...right now 3 more sales and ''again'' overseas buyer and again low selling fees...thank you very much eBid.......

Thread Information