eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: listing

Forum Newbie
    View razmoray5's Feedback (+5)
    All-About razmoray5
    View razmoray5's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question listing

hi there i have been looking at the wholesale and large lots catagory and am amazed to find one seller listing hundreds of items [badges patches and other items] surly these should be in his or her shop not on page after page of the general listing i find this very boreing as a buyer and stopped viewing after 10 pages if i did this wont other buyers do the same ? i think this is a fast way of loseing new viewers and as a lifetime member this effects me as well somthing must be done to stop this maybe a small listing charge and free shops is the only way i hope not but fail to see any other way what do you think . ray

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: listing

Quote Originally Posted by razmoray5 View Post
    hi there i have been looking at the wholesale and large lots catagory and am amazed to find one seller listing hundreds of items [badges patches and other items] surly these should be in his or her shop not on page after page of the general listing i find this very boreing as a buyer and stopped viewing after 10 pages if i did this wont other buyers do the same ? i think this is a fast way of loseing new viewers and as a lifetime member this effects me as well somthing must be done to stop this maybe a small listing charge and free shops is the only way i hope not but fail to see any other way what do you think . ray
    There is no such thing as a "shop listing" that doesn't appear on a search. Shops are an additional way of viewing normal items.

As long as the items are legal and not duplicates it's perfectly legitimate. If one seller is dominating a category, it's down to other sellers to step up to the mark!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: listing

Having had a quick look, I would question what eBid considers a 'Large Lot'. A great number of the listings under 'Wholesale and Large Lots' I wouldn't class as falling into either camp.

As eBid does not define it, then I guess it is down to the individuals own interpretation.

Thread Information