eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Listing a variety of items - Crafts, Collectables, DVDs, Coins, Comics, Postcards etc

Default Re: Listing a variety of items - Crafts, Collectables, DVDs, Coins, Comics, Postcards

New additions to the shops -

Collectables - Souvenir spoons - Pope John Paul II; Merry Christmas Grandma; Charles & Diana's wedding and Diana & William; Queen Elizabeth visits Canada 1959; Queen on her throne in London.

Coins and Stamps - Added some Canadian Christmas seals.

General - A new angel lapel pin (A Red Hat Society Angel); Sheet Music - Lara's Theme (Somewhere My Love from Dr Zhivago; Yellow Bird; Aladdin;

Crafts - Some crystals for baking suncatcher crafts; Sewing patterns for scrubs, for a western style outfit for children, and for men's and boys' pants and shirt.

Default Re: Listing a variety of items - Crafts, Collectables, DVDs, Coins, Comics, Postcards

This morning I have 686 listings running, with almost 300 to relist.

Recent additions to the stores are:

Collectables -

- Souvenir Spoons (Scotland Bagpipes & Northern Ireland & Achtkante Bovenkruier Netherlands & Craigellachie BC

- Two key rings from the British Virgin Islands (Drakes Voyage & Pussers Navy Rum)

- Several major league baseball cards

- Relisted many postcards

General -

- A fridge magnet for women who like cats and chocolate

- Some lapel pins (Ottawa & Ottawa Careleton & First Communion)

- A vintage pendant

- A pair of vintage screw back earrings

Coins -

- Three trade dollars from Medicine Hat, Alberta

Crafts -

- Relisted sewing patterns and plastic canvas patterns

Please stop by for a browse.

:-)

I've been busy listing and relisting and have many more items to add. At present, there are 1020 items to choose from.

Listed are sports cards, postcards, souvenir spoons, sewing patterns, craft books, comics, vintage jewellery, lapel pins, Hagrid & Harry action figures, some Canadian war amps key tags, magazines, key chains, fridge magnets, etc. etc.

I have a lot of coins to list so must get after that.

:-)

Thread Information