eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: My Posted Items won't stay Posted

Forum Newbie
    Moundsville, West Virginia, United States
    All-About Yenom
    View Yenom's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default My Posted Items won't stay Posted

I posted 2 auctions(30 Day Buyout setting) last night.

One was for a blade set, the second was for a cutlery set.
    They didn't exist this morning so i didn't think much of it and i just re-posted them before work. I just got back and the same thing happened again...

They're missing its as if I never posted them or someone deleted them. Need to know if I did something wrong or why it keeps happening someone please help.

Default Re: My Posted Items won't stay Posted

Quote Originally Posted by Yenom View Post
    I posted 2 auctions(30 Day Buyout setting) last night.

One was for a blade set, the second was for a cutlery set.
    They didn't exist this morning so i didn't think much of it and i just re-posted them before work. I just got back and the same thing happened again...

They're missing its as if I never posted them or someone deleted them. Need to know if I did something wrong or why it keeps happening someone please help.
    If they have knives of any description they are not permitted for sale.

eBid reserves the right to judge whether the content is appropriate. Please read the list below to familiarise yourself with prohibited auction listings/items
    • Items and services that infringe on another party's copyright, patent, license, trademark or other proprietary right.
    • Any item that is illegal to sell under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation. Items to which a false or illegal description is applied.
    • Novelty or replica banknotes.
    • Stolen or illegally imported goods.
    • Firearms, Military weapons, Explosives and ammunition. This includes Tasers, Stun guns and Pepper Sprays.
    • All Knives, swords and machetes.
    • Fireworks, pyrotechnics, and explosives.
    • Drugs, drug paraphernalia, narcotics, items that require application by a professional such as Ear Candles, prescription medication.
    • Human body parts.
    • Live or stuffed animals, pets, livestock or animal body parts, skins, pelts.
    • Clothing advertised as used, dirty, soiled, or unwashed.
    • Device or component used to illegally acquire the use of a utility or service, i.e. TV Descramblers.
    • Stock, bonds, or securities of live or existing companies.
    • Books, Manuals, Software, or literature promoting violence or containing hate literature.
    • Books, Manuals, Software, or literature that provide instructions on how to perform or engage in any form of illegal activity.

http://us.ebid.net/help_selling.php#29

Quote Originally Posted by eBid
    29) What items are banned on eBid (eBid Auction Posting Rules)

Below is not an exhaustive list but you should be aware that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that the buying or selling of an item is legal in the eyes of the law. The following items cannot be posted on eBid. It is at the discretion of eBid if a user is deemed to have broken these posting rules. If so their account will be held and ALL auctions deleted. Please ensure you read through this list, it will save you and us time in the future and answer a lot of users complaints similar to "Why have eBid deleted my auctions for no reason". Auctions are NEVER deleted for no reason.

. . . .

eBid reserves the right to judge whether the content is appropriate. Please read the list below to familiarise yourself with prohibited auction listings/items
    • Items and services that infringe on another party's copyright, patent, license, trademark or other proprietary right.
    • Any item that is illegal to sell under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation. Items to which a false or illegal description is applied.
    • Novelty or replica banknotes.
    • Stolen or illegally imported goods.
    • Firearms, Military weapons, Explosives and ammunition. This includes Tasers, Stun guns and Pepper Sprays.
    • All Knives, swords and machetes.
    The above text has been trimmed to show the relevant sections.

Sellers should familiarize themselves with the full text if they wish to remain compliant with eBid rules.

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    http://us.ebid.net/help_selling.php#29

The above text has been trimmed to show the relevant sections.

Sellers should familiarize themselves with the full text if they wish to remain compliant with eBid rules.

We both had the same idea !!!

Forum Newbie
    Moundsville, West Virginia, United States
    All-About Yenom
    View Yenom's Listings
    Forum Posts

wow that took u like 5 seconds to reply lol thanks, kinda figured it wasnt allowed...kinda was hoping kitchen cutlery was but oh well. Thank you for answering : )

Quote Originally Posted by Yenom View Post
    wow that took u like 5 seconds to reply lol thanks, kinda figured it wasnt allowed...kinda was hoping kitchen cutlery was but oh well. Thank you for answering : )
    Our pleasure

Thread Information