eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry Special 20% Off Orders $30.00+

Forum Lurker
    View CNCJEWELRY's Feedback (+778)
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    View CNCJEWELRY's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry Special 20% Off Orders $30.00+

Revised This Thread. It is now 20% off everything.
    CNC Jewelry carries High Quality Sterling Silver Jewelry. I have been selling Sterling Silver Jewelry for 7 years now and I know quality silver jewelry when I see it. I have purchased cheap silver jewelry from on line wholesalers and it was marked .925 but it was so thin and light it would bend.
    The jewelry I purchased now is heavy weight and very well made. I purchased from a very large wholesaler which offers over 8,000 items and stands behind their product.
    I'm so confident with this product I offer a 30 days no questions asked money back guarantee and I pay return postage if you decide to send it back. You have nothing to loose to try my jewelry.
    With my already low prices I'm now offering a 20% off on Everything. That will be $6.00 off an order of $30.00 and Free Shipping to the USA. I have a low flat rate shipping to Canada for $2.35 and $3.55 to United Kingdom. This is the actual cost with no handling fees. This will be shipped USPS First Class Mail International.
    Sterling Silver Jewelry prices have really gone up in the past six months due the price of silver rising. In the past six months the price of silver has changed from $17.00 to a high of $49.00 and closed yesterday at $39.00. The more the manufacture has to pay for silver the more you and I will pay.
    You can find my eBid Store at CNC Jewelry.
    Thank you for looking.
    Last edited by CNCJEWELRY; 3rd August 2011 at 02:47 PM.

Forum Lurker
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    Forum Posts

Default Re: .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry Special 20% Off Orders $30.00+

Name:  sr-2403.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  36.5 KB

Sterling Silver Rhodium Plated 10x12mm Oval Synthetic Sapphire With Clear Cubic Zirconia Border Weighs: 7.3 grams
    Sterling Silver: Like gold, silver can be alloyed with other metals to improve its durability. Sterling silver is the industry standard containing 925 parts silver and 75 parts of another metal, usually copper. Pieces made from sterling silver are marked 925 to assure silver content. Sterling silver can be used to plate other metals.
    Synthetic: Gemstones produced in a laboratory rather than found in nature. Synthetic gemstones are not "fake", since they have exactly the same chemical characteristics as the natural stone, but they are usually flawless and much cheaper than the real thing. The most common synthetic gems are emeralds, rubies, sapphires and opals.
    Rhodium: A metal that is part of the platinum family but is liquid in its raw natural state not not solid like platinum. Rhodium can be applied to base metals, gold, sterling silver, or some other alloy, to give it a shiny white surface like platinum. This process was popular in the 30's and 40's, is very durable, and very expensive.
    Sapphire: One of the four precious gemstones. The other three are diamonds, rubies, and emeralds. Sapphire is a member of the corundum family which come in a variety of colors from white to orange to green to pink. If a corundum gemstone is red, it is a ruby, but any other color are properly referred to as sapphires. Sapphires have been synthesized since the 1920's. Ancient Persians believed the blueness of the sky was caused by the reflection from an enormous blue sapphire that the Earth rested on. Blue sapphire is the birthstone for September.

Bid Price $39.95
    Buy Now Price $44.95
    $39.95
    -20% $7.99
    $31.96
    Size 6,7,9 in stock! Size 8 is back in stock with my supplier. If you want a size 8 email me and I can drop ship the size 8 to you.

International customer Click Here for size conversions.

Forum Lurker
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    Forum Posts

This thread has been revised to 20% off everything. So it is time to purchase that beautiful Sterling Silver Jewelry you have been wanting and just could not afford. 20% mounts up in a hurry.
    Everything listed I have in stock but if someone want more than what I have I can still drop ship from my supplier for a small fee. With the 20% off and free shipping I'm right at my cost with Sterling Silver so High at the moment.
    Email me for more information.

Forum Lurker
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    Forum Posts

Thanks to those that have taken advantage of the Too Hot Summber Sale 20% off. Items are moving fast and if you want to get in on the bargains better stop by now.
    If you are not familiar with sterling silver CNC Jewelry Blog has articles about what is sterling silver, how to buy it, how to care for it, how to clean, and many others. Just go through the archieves and find the articl and it can help make the right decesion about purchaseing sterling silver jewelry.

Forum Lurker
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    Forum Posts

CNC Jewelry is now proud to annouce Besides the 20% off our already low prices, We now offer free shipping to Canada. So Stop by and look around at CNC Jewelry eBid Store.

Thread Information