Thread: Make it easier to see what has sold

Forum Newbie
    Doncaster, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Zebra1000's Feedback (+547)
    All-About Zebra1000
    View Zebra1000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Make it easier to see what has sold

If I am searching for something, I like to look at closed listings for the same search, e.g. if I am looking at all listings in some category, I want to also be able to view all closed listings in that category, rather than having to narrow my search by entering a search phrase.

Also, why is there no indication of whether an item has bids when looking at the search results? Making this visible would make it a lot more interesting and may encourage more bids.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Make it easier to see what has sold

Quote Originally Posted by Zebra1000 View Post
    If I am searching for something, I like to look at closed listings for the same search, e.g. if I am looking at all listings in some category, I want to also be able to view all closed listings in that category, rather than having to narrow my search by entering a search phrase.

Also, why is there no indication of whether an item has bids when looking at the search results? Making this visible would make it a lot more interesting and may encourage more bids.
    I like to look at closed listings on an item/category before listing or buying. I also would like to see the bids for the reasons stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebra1000 View Post

Lots of us who have been here for a while have requested this many times, but have always been hit with no response from ebid admin or we have heard from other sellers that ebid tried it and it failed miserably. So good luck with your request. I hope you have better success in getting a response from admin than we have.
    Last edited by florida33549; 1st June 2011 at 02:21 AM.

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Need I say it again
    We need a Bid Column to be seen when scrolling all categories. This is getting like a bad joke
    Bids attract eyes which attract more bids and give Sellers action and higher prices. It feeds on itself... more listings, more profits for all.
    Boy oh boy is this site lucky so far... yep, luck. Get out of 1999-2008 this is 2011 and the game has changed... wide open field now with Feepay loosing many Hundreds of real good sellers.

Do not settle for new member fees alone... keep the ball rolling before it goes to another field.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FBNeNotes View Post
    ... wide open field now with Feepay loosing many Hundreds of real good sellers.

Do not settle for new member fees alone... keep the ball rolling before it goes to another field.
    A rolling ball finding another field would be quite a shame.

Thread Information