eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Videogames new and old at Slight Entertainment

View Kodoku's Feedback (+25)
    All-About Kodoku
    View Kodoku's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Videogames new and old at Slight Entertainment

Hello!

I would like to invite all ebidders to browse my growing selection of videogames at my ebid store:

I will be expanding my inventory at regular intervals, and will offer them at highly competitive prices compared to elsewhere on the net so be sure to check back often if you have any interest in expanding your own games collection

http://slight-entertainment.ebid.net/

For full terms of sale, please refer to my All Aboout Me.

Kind regards,

Kodoku
    Last edited by Kodoku; 4th April 2011 at 10:28 PM.

All-About Kodoku
    View Kodoku's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Videogames new and old at Slight Entertainment

Each day I'd like to start highlighting one of the good deals I am offering to ebid's shoppers. The pick for today's plug is Mass Effect 2 on the Xbox 360.

PAL UK copies. Brand new and sealed in cellophane wrap. I have three of these at the time of writing and will be eager to dispatch them within one working day of receiving cleared payment (same day if I can get the order finalized quickly enough).

Price: £9.99 inc. free 1st class delivery

Click here to view the full auction.

Please PM me on the forum or leave a question on this auction if you need any more information.

All-About Kodoku
    View Kodoku's Listings
    Forum Posts

Today's highlighted deal is for the recently-released Killzone 3 on the PlayStation 3. I'm selling the collector's edition of this highly-rated title, which includes a few extra goodies to go with your standard game.

PAL UK copies. Brand new and factory-sealed so you can be assured the contents are immaculate and the downloadable content code is unused. I have three of these at the time of writing and will be eager to dispatch them within one working day of receiving cleared payment (same day if I can get the order finalized quickly enough).

Price: £41.99 including free 1st class delivery

Click here to view the full auction.

Please PM me on the forum or leave a question on this auction if you need any more information.

All-About Kodoku
    View Kodoku's Listings
    Forum Posts

And for today, we have Dante's Inferno. Available from my store on PlayStation 3.

PAL UK copies. Brand new and factory-sealed. Two currently in stock. As always, I intend to dispatch any orders within a single working day of receiving cleared payment. Orders received and paid for before 2pm will most likely be dispatched that same day.

Price: £15.99 including free 1st class delivery

Click here to view the full listing.

Please PM me on the forum or leave a question on this or any other listing if you need any more information.

All-About Kodoku
    View Kodoku's Listings
    Forum Posts

Another day, another game to plug

This time it's MAG (Massive Action Game) on the PlayStation 3.

PAL UK copies. Seven brand new, factory-sealed copies in stock, and sold cheaper here than I do elsewhere I sell them. Once again, I intend to dispatch any orders within a single working day of receiving cleared payment. Orders received and paid for before 2pm will most likely be dispatched that same day.

Price: £15.99 including first class delivery

Click here to view the full listing.

Please PM me on the forum or leave a question on this or any other listing if you need any more information, or look to my About Me page.

All-About Kodoku
    View Kodoku's Listings
    Forum Posts

Time for an update methinks

First, I have opened up a large range of my stock to any would-be importers from outside the EU. All PSP, PS3 and DS games I have to offer should now be available to ebidders across the globe, along with a select few PAL titles including the subject of today's plug. Happy browsing!

So, I recently picked up a stock of Super Mario Bros. All-Stars 25th Anniversary Edition. Brand new copies of this are getting extremely rare to find these days, so don't miss your chance of getting hold of a this out of print tribute to 25 years of Mario!

8 PAL UK copies in stock at the time of writing. The outer boxes are all a little damaged unfortunately, but in my experience I have yet to see a copy of this title which didn't have a few bumps and scratches on the outer box. Being unopened though, the contents are perfectly preserved.

Price: £31.99 including free 1st class delivery to the UK (+£2 EU, +£4 Rest of World)

Click here or on the image to view the full listing

Contains:
    • Super Mario All-Stars game, featuring the first four Mario games in the series, each with updated SNES graphics and sound. Relive these gaming masterpieces on Wii
    • Super Mario History 1985-2010 Booklet detailing the origins and development of Super Mario, including comments from the creators and previously unreleased development notes and artwork
    • Soundtrack CD, containing a compilation of game music and instantly recognisable sound effects from the Super Mario Bros. series

As always, please PM me on the forum or leave a question on this or any other listing if you need any more information, or look to my About Me page.

All-About Kodoku
    View Kodoku's Listings
    Forum Posts

No particular item to feature in today's plug. Just thought I'd mention that I've started uploading some of my retro PC games to the store. If the big cardboard boxed PC titles of old are more your thing, then I have the likes of Half-Life and the Command & Conquer series to offer, with more to come tomorrow.

I also want to draw attention to my collection of PlayStation 1 and 2 games, many of which are in very good condition

All-About Kodoku
    View Kodoku's Listings
    Forum Posts

My full retro games selection, across PlayStation 1 & 2 and PC is now fully up. Go take a look!

I also wanted to mention that I will apply a postage discount on combined orders. This is especially relevant on those bulky PC games.

Thread Information