eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help...My pics all disappeared when entering my store.

Default Re: Help...My pics all disappeared when entering my store.

Steve, Go back and read the post from the begiining. I find your comments rather out of place. Look for faults? Let me see, I came hereper a glitch and was told by tow people I was rude, although I never wrote to them before. I was told adapt to sit than to want to change it although the thread ask me for my suggestions tobetter the site. I don't appreciate the people or their method because where I come from it is very ill mammered. I believe your commnets per looking for faults is wholly misdirected at the wrong person. After all, I never personally attacked them , unless after I was forced to defend myself nor their store or auctions.
    Have a nice day and less refrain more from this mis communication and lets not communiucate at all. I am so sorry there are some and maybe you having a moment, it sure isn't me unless you meant my glitch, which is why I came here. I have work to do and listings to put up, although it will not be here.

Thanks,

Name not required.

Jan,

Apology accepted.

Thank you.

Steve excuse my typos, that is my anger now from being in a very good mood to one that I am in now. I hope you can figure it out. One thing that angers me most is hypocrisy. I will write no more and maybe I will return, maybe I will not. For all that Ebay is or isn't, their format and platform works and maybe this site could learn much from it. I also have a bad feeling that there aren't that many people here at all, in other words I feel as if I have walked into a ghost town and not too many friendly ghost about.

Have a nice day.....

Sometimes when we are starting something new we run into things that frustrate us. It is easy to give advice where none is wanted and to take offense at any given.

Jan is one of the most helpful people on eBid. Gives great advice and has been here long enough to know the ropes. She really was trying to help.

We are for the most part a friendly bunch and value each new addition to our ranks. Join the bunch in the Sellers Cellar and it will lift any day or the 250,000 thread and it always good for a feel better to start any day.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

@VaBlueBlood

Welcome to ebid
    We are a friendly lot here, and we welcome new members
    Most people like to check out a new sellers About Me page to find out all about them.

The comments on your terms were just a bit of friendly advice due to the fact that on ebid buyers and sellers are not as aggressive to each other as they are on ebay. Ebid has some very seller friendly rules and they do police them. This results in very few bad sellers or bad buyers here on ebid.

Also when you are new to site, a if things don't work as you think they should it does not mean it a bug or a glitch. If there was such a bug or glitch we would all be reporting it.

Hope you do well on ebid.
    Last edited by Juliebabe25; 24th March 2011 at 03:37 PM.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dardonboi View Post
    When I look at my auctions on my PC everything shows fine but when I check them with my laptop very few of the pictures show as other than a red X.
    Likely that your laptop browser or firewall is blocking the eBid image server.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Likely that your laptop browser or firewall is blocking the eBid image server.
    I just figures it was the difference in Op. system and different browser. As long as I knew they were there I wasn't too worried. I will look to see if I need to adjust things. Thank You!!!

Thread Information