Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linking auction to Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Yes, but you haven't got a "fan page". Think of my eBid Widgets, or RNLI pages... there's no way (that I know of) to make the update go straight to either of those, it only goes to my profile. There may be an app that can be installed at the FB end I suppose that somehow intercepts certain updates and copies them to certain fan pages, but I've not looked yet.

Ah right - cos I haven't got one of those, I didn't think of that one - and have no idea on how it could (if at all) be done. I'd offer to have a shimmy around facebook, but in truth, I wouldn't know what I'd be looking for But, as you say, there must be a way somehow to do it I'd have thought, perhaps by ticking a certain box at facebooks end to link posts to the fan page aswel as the profile page.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Maybe I'm being blind but I'm not seeing anything related to Facebook on my auction listings. Please help...thanks!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SunniFL813 View Post
    Maybe I'm being blind but I'm not seeing anything related to Facebook on my auction listings. Please help...thanks!
    Right down the bottom in the footer area. Little icons for social networking.

Thank you! I saw it when I looked at my ad...I think I was looking for it while building my ad, which is why I wasn't seeing it.

Thread Information