Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be creative and Make a Video

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    I've just done a video, what do you think?

Good one Craig.
    My only criticism is the chairs are not too Clear.
    I Go along with the warning about copyright music. You can't go wrong with Classical. There are many "Free" music for youtube sites but be careful as many are really offering the license to play their music and you have to pay for this.

Yes I also agree the category is difficult. I put it mine in Style.
    I shall certainly have a look at Photostory too.

Nice to see you Julie from way down under. I love the world wide community here.
    Craig thank you for sharing... I will look out on you tube for your next one now !!

Have you you a Face Book account craig? try posting the limk to your Video.for a few more hits/
    Click to open The Allsorts Cupboard

Widen your search Horizons
    Find it on eBid
    Click here to join the fun for FREE

Awesome idea! I'm not sure what my computer has but I'm sure it's got something that I can use to make a video of my Tonner and Wilde Imagination dolls - and if it's one thing I love to do is take pictures of my dolls! I'm going to give that a shot tonight! Thanks for the great idea - as soon as I get one up I'll be back to see what everyone thinks and what suggestions anyone has - I'll add it to my facebook too!

Check out my store
    Not an eBid member yet click here it's free to join!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildedolls View Post
    Awesome idea! I'm not sure what my computer has but I'm sure it's got something that I can use to make a video of my Tonner and Wilde Imagination dolls - and if it's one thing I love to do is take pictures of my dolls! I'm going to give that a shot tonight! Thanks for the great idea - as soon as I get one up I'll be back to see what everyone thinks and what suggestions anyone has - I'll add it to my facebook too!
    I shall look out for it!!
    I love your dolls too!

Find it on eBid

[QUOTE=craig7501;1253930]I've just done a video, what do you think?

Great video! How did you get the eBid logo? I tried uploading a couple of eBid Logo's but the quality didn't look very good. Jewel Effects has some really nice video's on youtube too!

I hope to have mine done this week now that I know I have Windows Movie maker : )

Check out my store

Quote Originally Posted by redmerlin777 View Post
    I shall look out for it!!
    I love your dolls too!
    I'll have it done this week, I do have Windows Movie Maker. I'm just playing around with it right now but it's so cool. I just want to make sure I have a good eBid symbol to start off my video - promote, promote, promote!
    Thanks Redmerlin!

Check out my store

[QUOTE=Wildedolls;1254682]
    Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    I've just done a video, what do you think?

Great video! How did you get the eBid logo? I tried uploading a couple of eBid Logo's but the quality didn't look very good. Jewel Effects has some really nice video's on youtube too!

I hope to have mine done this week now that I know I have Windows Movie maker : )
    Got the eBid Blackcurrant on this forum secind post down.
    Here's the link
    This is the one I use in my vids
    http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...311-eBid-Logos

Good Luck!. I just started on a Christmas one today and managed to loose most of it t!!! "Oh Dear" I said......
    So starting again tomorrow and I will make sure I save it every half hour!!

Find it on eBid

Forum Lurker
    View buckhysen's Feedback (+3185)
    All-About buckhysen
    View buckhysen's Listings
    Forum Posts

With regards to copyrighted music on Youtube, they seem to have changed their policy recently. Whereas before if you uploaded a video with copyright music they would remove the music but keep the video on (Without any sound), now they simply ad an advert/sponsor banner to the start of your video (As you can see at the start of Craig's video).

So many users upload copyrighted music I think Youtube find it impossible to remove them all so it seems they now have some deal with record companies where rather than remove the misic, they just attach an advert.sponsor banner. Probably earning money for Youtube and the record companies.

Quote Originally Posted by hotandvintage View Post
    I would be careful using copyrighted music when you are linking to your sales, as they are getting a bit feisty over it and you would struggle to claim for educational purposes.

Search for royalty free music on google and save yourself a headache.

But good effort

I have been posting vids to youtube for a while now.

Doing vids is one thing - getting them noticed is another

It would help to raise both ebid's and our own profiles if we left comments on each other's youtube videos, added them to favourites and rated them.

In those immortal Blue Peter words, here's one I made earlier:

I suppose one way to avoid copyright issues is to do your own backing track, even if it is as crap as this.

... yeah it goes on a bit!

My youtube channel
    Last edited by booksforsale; 13th November 2010 at 11:10 PM.
    http://im1.ebidst.com/upload_banner/booksforsale_61768.jpg

Booksforsale For Vintage Homewares and New & Secondhand Books

Main Store - Click Here

Join ebid here

Thread Information