eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: email says 96 success auctions -where are they, then?

I can see 20 auctions there
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

View bluejypsy's Feedback (+618)
    All-About bluejypsy
    View bluejypsy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lotsofstuff1962 View Post
    I'm a new ebid-er - just forked out £50 for lifetime, not impressed at all so far.

I went through all the MANY MANY hoops to upload my listings from eeeebay - got an email 2 hours ago from EBID saying 96 / 107 were successful (no problem with that) - but the auctions arent even there????

Is there another hoop I need to go through?
    Like Craig I can see 20 items. The reason our friends in USA are not able to see them is because you are not offering to post out there.
    There are many ways to be noticed which you will find on the help pages one of which is to put a signature in your posts so people can look at your items easily
    Good luck I hope it soon takes off for you

Special items for that special little person in your life.

Click here to visit Blue's Homemade Goodies.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Of the 20 listings, only 5 have shipping to USA, hence only 5 visible, but if you want to see all the listings, just replace the uk in the url to usa

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Can you show us the email that states "96 / 107 were successful" please. This should have told you your NL upload required some attention, some category choices were needed.
    see http://uk.ebid.net/perl/account.cgi?...nt-multiupload
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

No auctions and a line through name ??????????????
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Huddylion View Post
    No auctions and a line through name ??????????????
    ...uh huh and this thread was started the first week of October. Makes me wonder if a new member received no assistance, got fed up and retreated back to FeeBay chalking up the £50 as a lost investment or raised their voice to loud and had the door slammed shut on em.

Originally posted by lotsofstuff1962; I'm a new ebid-er - just forked out £50 for lifetime, not impressed at all so far.
    ...and you're not alone. Going on six weeks and still not one bid much less a sale. Good thing I left some listings at FeeBay which fortunately yielded yet another 3 sales this weekend. Might have to rethink things.
    Low Prices on Brand New Top Quality Luggage, Leathers, Bags, Cookware and more!!

Click The Banner Below To Our "All About" Page And Find All Our Clickable Store Links There

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TreasureLoft View Post
    .Makes me wonder if a new member received no assistance...
    Except they did. Admin responded at #14 above telling them what the problem was. Seems the OP has problems reading the information presented to them.

Might have to rethink things.
    Your choice. Though it is better to do your homework before you part with money. I spent several months getting to know the site before I committed to it. Those willing to learn and adapt to a new site usually succeed, Those that cannnot (or simply cannot be bothered) usually fail.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Except they did. Admin responded at #14 above telling them what the problem was. Seems the OP has problems reading the information presented to them.
    This OP has no problem reading information presented and never stated that Admin hadn't responded to the thread. Rather the OP addressed the post made now almost two weeks later noting that there are now no auctions shown and a line drawn through the new members ID. Thus, leaving them to wonder why and if more direct contact by the new member with Admin had failed. Seems some prefer to take a defensive mode on behalf of another rather than explain the why's. Without any stores or auctions listed it makes it difficult to ask the the new member directly what has transpired since their original posting of their problem.[/QUOTE]

Your choice. Though it is better to do your homework before you part with money. I spent several months getting to know the site before I committed to it. Those willing to learn and adapt to a new site usually succeed, Those that cannnot (or simply cannot be bothered) usually fail.
    If the OP had bothered to learn the history they would have seen through previous posts that the seller had done their homework by asking numerous times in previous posts for more experienced sellers opinions, suggestions and advice. In pursuit of learning and becoming better established within eBid they have also made numerous changes as suggested by members with either more experience or simply more 'time served'. Seller continues to seek improvement from those with positive, directional input and parted with money earned from a partime koolaid stand so as not to risk normal cash flow.
    Low Prices on Brand New Top Quality Luggage, Leathers, Bags, Cookware and more!!

Click The Banner Below To Our "All About" Page And Find All Our Clickable Store Links There

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TreasureLoft View Post
    This OP has no problem reading information...
    Except you are not the OP referred to. The OP is the person that originated the thread - i.e. the Original Poster. Neither you or I are the OP on this thread.

The OP, contrary to what you hypothesised, did receive assistance. At a minimum post #14 above from one of the owners of eBid. What use they made of that help is down to them.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Except you are not the OP referred to. The OP is the person that originated the thread - i.e. the Original Poster. Neither you or I are the OP on this thread.

Apologies then for interpreting incorrectly the meaning of OP in this case. Maybe then the threads reference of ...

Originally Posted by TreasureLoft

...should not have suggested such.

Thread Information