My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: PLEASE can you show SKU on "Auctions I've Sold" list

Default PLEASE can you show SKU on "Auctions I've Sold" list

I sell a list of items and need to pull them from stock. The SKU tells me where they are. At the moment I need to visit the item page of every individual item to get the SKU - it doesn't seem to show anywhere else. It would save lots and lots of time if the SKU was shown on the "Auctions I've Sold" list within "My Ebid".

Alternatively, including it on the printed copy of the Invoice would mean that it could also be used as a packing list - that would be even better.

I asked for this myself a couple of months ago. Then some kind person here told me where to look.

In "My eBid", in the left column, just to the left of "unsold" is another link titled "sold". This brings up a different list of our sold items, with the SKU listed after the eBid Auction ID number.

I did also ask to have the SKU added to the invoice, since there's plenty of white space. This may still be pending, other people seemed to like the idea too.

Wow, thanks for that, a great help!

Like the idea of printing it on the invoice though - come on Ebid, here's a chance for you to get one up on "the other place" because they don't do it either.

Thread Information