Quote Originally Posted by stylusman View Post
Hi yes you are right it is a refreshing change everyone is so friendly on here and willing to share their knowledge instead of being stuck up and secretive like they are on feebay. I have noticed that most of my listings are on 1st pages already on google shopping which i am of course happy about considering i only put these items on yesterday. If anyone has time on their hands your more than welcome to take a look at my listings and any advice given will be much appreciated as it will take me sometime to snap out of my feebay ways. Does the duration of listings really make that much difference ? I am sure my keywords are pretty spot on but like i have said any advice is appreciated as I am the newby here and you guys have the experience
I tried to check out your listings. Your home page says you have 11 running, but I can only see one of them, so I guess you aren't selling to buyers in other countries. You may want to reconsider that, because eBid is now international and people from all over the world are potential customers.

The duration of listings matters when people search here on eBid, because the items that are nearing their close are higher on the list. . It's very easy to set them up with durations of ten days, automatic repost ten times. Then you have to relist and that's easy, too. As long as you don't have to relist hundreds of them each day.

It doesn't seem to matter on Google Shopping, I've found many of our "Run Until Sold" items at the top on page 1