Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: We need a eBid TV Advert

Quote Originally Posted by mchaggis7 View Post
    I just came across this thread and was wondering if it would be practical for eBid to produce and post each member a nice simple 'eBid.net' car/bumper sticker to help spread the word....lots cheaper than a TV advert.

I would be more than willing to put one in my car window.

Infact for the being I'm going to print one out and tape it in the back window of my car....but a sticker on the outside would look better.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but there are soooo many posts on this topic I don't have the time to read them all.
    Last year, when we received our free t-shirts we also received a bumper sticker and a clear sticky logo for inside car window. Not sure if that is done anymore, but I still am using mine. Might be one of the items we can buy for buddy points?

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

yes, I looked for some archery bits I need on ebid yesterday, but none were available (mainly after a new string for my recurve bow) am holding off on using the Dark Side for a few days to see again if anything comes up... but I always look on Ebid to see if things I need are here, before I look elsewhere now (if they are not). If we all do that, it will help sales here, and site usage... which then ups the amount of people deciding to sell here, which means more things!

Thread Information