Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Buyer has marked items as paid

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    I had a buyer tick the Item Sent' box for me....after it arrived to them. I didn't mind, and had emailed that the item was sent, and in this case have no problem with a friend helping me.......but it does seem odd that buyers can tick seller's boxes!!
    Was that me??...I changed a seller's boxes to green after the items arrived...thought I was helping...but can't for the life remember who I did that for.

I'm a power buyer so often can't recall what I bought from who until I go to add feedback

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    Exactly. And all of us go down our solds often, and mail out those marked PAID. Unfortunately, a buyer planning to send a payment can click paid button, item looks paid, and seller could sent package out without payment.

We all have to remember that PAID means both PAID and PAYMENT SENT.
    Hmmmm - no money order has arrived after another two weeks - and now I see she has five negatives from you and a line through her name! I wrote to her earlier today and reminded her about paying me - suppose I don't hold out much hope of a reply then.....

Negative feedback had to be given as I heard nothing. I did discover that you can untick the paid button by clicking on the start unpaid buyer dispute option on the AAL - which may be useful knowledge for others in the future. All good experience for the learning curve I suppose.....

Thread Information